Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Just ONE stupid line please! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just ONE stupid line please!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That link didn't work - are you a music reviewer?

09-06-2002 17:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
You can usually find me here

another message board???

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

heh heh

09-06-2002 17:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

No, it's the message board for Christian punk rock. It worked for me.
Type in
http://www.punkreviews.com/forum/
That should work.
It's a younger crowd, but they are alot of fun. These kids want to set the world on fire for Christ using punk, metal, emo, goth and any other kind of music they can find. I added some Lost Dogs reviews to their review list, along with Larry Norman, Adam Again and Rez Band. I didn't add any Daniel Amos because I only have one CD of his and I'm not crazy about it.

09-06-2002 17:56 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Sounds cool- but you must get more Daniel Amos - every album is different.

09-06-2002 17:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Not that one- it was the same.

09-06-2002 18:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
I didn't add any Daniel Amos because I only have one CD of his and I'm not crazy about it.

His??? Confused

09-06-2002 18:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Disjasked Lerna

My bad- I know Daniel Amos is not a person but a group name.
I have 2 Swirling Eddie CDs that I like and almost every Lost Dog CD.
I have some TSTs that don't do a great deal for me either.
I've tried to give them all a fair chance, but they haven't really worked for me. I can't even tell you why- I can clearly recognize the talent. The lyrics can't be an issue since Terry writes virtually all the Lost Dogs lyrics and I love them.
Maybe it's Terry's voice. That's the only difference I can identify.
Of the other Lost Dogs, I love anything by Derri Daughtery or Gene Eugene, but Mike Roe is also not yet my fave.
I must repent, I guess.

09-06-2002 18:24 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Give it time and they will be your favorites. I'm sure of it.

09-06-2002 18:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

So what CD is it that are you aren't crazy about?
09-06-2002 19:08 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

--------
Jim's been around....he just posted some serious stuff a few minutes ago...
--------

In fact, I only post very serious stuff. For instance, I was going to put up a post telling everyone about my Swedish car...

...but I figured nobody would really want to hear my Saab story.

ba-da-bing!!!!
Jim

PS
definition of "polygon": a dead parrot. Or was it Woggy off the board for Labor Day weekend. Ba-da-bing!!!

09-06-2002 19:19
Jim Muglia
unregistered
carstunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another lousy lyric:

"She slipped into her silk. I stood their drinking milk."
from the song "Leave or Stay" by The Cars

No wonder that this song was from their LAST album. With all due respect to Ric Ocasek, man could that guy write some awfully corny lyrics sometimes. They say their singer Ben Orr died of pancreatic cancer or something. I think truth be known he probably died from the sickness from having to sing some of Ric's lyrics.
Jim
09-06-2002 19:32
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
--------
Jim's been around....he just posted some serious stuff a few minutes ago...
--------

In fact, I only post very serious stuff. For instance, I was going to put up a post telling everyone about my Swedish car...

...but I figured nobody would really want to hear my Saab story.

ba-da-bing!!!!
Jim

PS
definition of "polygon": a dead parrot. Or was it Woggy off the board for Labor Day weekend. Ba-da-bing!!!

Roll Eyes
09-06-2002 20:02 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Achy breaky heart

09-06-2002 20:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Mr Buechner's Dream

09-06-2002 20:35 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
Another lousy lyric:

"She slipped into her silk. I stood their drinking milk."
from the song "Leave or Stay" by The Cars

No wonder that this song was from their LAST album. With all due respect to Ric Ocasek, man could that guy write some awfully corny lyrics sometimes. They say their singer Ben Orr died of pancreatic cancer or something. I think truth be known he probably died from the sickness from having to sing some of Ric's lyrics.
Jim
Out of respect for Master Samwise, that should be spelled "there" not "their."

09-06-2002 20:37 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Mark Mark is a male

Way to catch that

09-06-2002 20:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Mr Buechner's Dream

Shocked
09-06-2002 20:55 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

That's what I was thinking.

09-06-2002 20:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

How could anyone not like MBD?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
09-06-2002 21:14 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It's unthinkable.

09-06-2002 21:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Just ONE stupid line please!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH