Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My new jobggk! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

My new jobggk! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now I now will now be now, now known NOW for my great poetry.

YES, I'VE TAKEN UP WRITING POETRY, WHAT OF IT!!!?!

Chandler don't know how to write no poems!!!

here's an example of my incredible work:

UNTITLED!!!!!

Oh how my pants are on fire
Wait
What?!
What??!!
ON FIRE?!!!!!
Yes, on fire
Oh
Which the people in Southern Germany will long remember
For they are large pants
Not the people in Germany
The people in Germany aren't large pants
The pants are large pants
Two hundred feet wide and one hundred and fifty deep
It was the duty of Earl's father to watch the bridge on stormy nights

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 01-25-2007 13:35.

01-25-2007 10:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I forgot to add, please feel free to talk about me and my work in the Authors and Inspiration part of the sigggxkte.

01-25-2007 11:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when ones pants ARE on fire

throw a sonnet on it.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-25-2007 11:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Is this making it onto the new Eddies album?

01-25-2007 11:41 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Who're the EDDIES? Are they a new teen boy band or something?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 01-25-2007 12:57.

01-25-2007 12:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

quote:
UNTITLED!!!!!

Oh how my pants are on fire
Wait
What?!
What??!!
ON FIRE?!!!!!
Yes, on fire
Oh
Which the people in Southern Germany will long remember
For they are large pants
Two hundred feet wide and one hundred and fifty deep
It was the duty of Earl's father to watch the bridge on stormy nights

good lord (sigh) why does he enjoy publicly showing signs of mental instability?
01-25-2007 13:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT?!! What exactly are you saying Chandler? That I write bad poetry or that I'm mentally unstable???! Well guess what, Chandler??!!!!

I'll have you know that I write bad poetry AND I'm mentally unstable!!!! HA!! Take THAT!!!!! Now go suck a lemon!!!!! There. I guess I told HIM.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 01-25-2007 13:38.

01-25-2007 13:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Or how about this one of my works:

UNTITLED WITH NO TITLE!!!!!

In a lush green field I stand
With my head in a urinal
Which is weird because there shouldn't be a urinal just standing out in an open field
Which means
I
Must
Be standing up, wearing it like a hat for some reason
Checking now
Yes, I AM actually wearing it
Beautiful Spring is coming!
With birds, maybe
On shrub and bough of tree because that's just the sort of thing the little bastards enjoy

01-25-2007 14:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I say! I certainly am happy in my new job as a poeter!!

01-25-2007 14:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

"poeter"? good grief. i can't watch
01-25-2007 14:41 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

That pink think in the urinal is not a cake meant for eating. Too bad the government doesn't mandate talking robot heads to warn people of such things.
01-25-2007 14:41 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

I'm petitioning my local congressperson to make you the next poet laureate.
01-25-2007 14:43 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

And one more thing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've recently been enjoying a band called Deadweight (now defunct) where they play drums, violin, and cello in rock format, all heavily amplified and distorted. If Matt Slocum ever hears about this he might try to get Chandler kicked out of the band for sure!

http://www.deadweightsf.com
Samples under Listen/Store
01-25-2007 14:47 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

(Um...uvulalapaloozapiehole or what ever your name is, um, you're embarrassing yourself. Don't you mean poeter lauryet? Glad I could help.

01-25-2007 14:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

I sure President Bush could manage to say poeter lauryet if asked politely.
01-25-2007 14:50 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

now I;m thinkin its friday.........

berg

lemme help ya with a first line

THere once was man from Nantucket-

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-25-2007 15:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

MORE POETRY PLEASE (about spider monkeys, if you don't mind)
01-25-2007 15:07 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

i think we missed him uvulapie, i think we missed the poeter............. Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-25-2007 15:24 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I normally hate poetry but this stuff I like!

01-25-2007 15:25 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

how can you not like it? Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-25-2007 15:29 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH