Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Christmas Interviews with T&M » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Christmas Interviews with T&M
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Christmas Interviews with T&M Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...endid=109329857

Hopefully this link will function correctly for y'all. This is a promo video used in past years for the AAR Christmas shows here in the NW. Some fun moments with Terry & Mike. In the future, I think our annual gig will need to be a Summer thing. Perhaps an Easter thing. I dunno. But traveling to see me in the Winter has simply become to hazzardous!!

The stream is a bit choppy. Perhaps it is best to let it load completely before viewing!

Peace!

Snowman

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SnowMan: 02-23-2007 10:03.

02-23-2007 10:01 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice video, Theo.

Your link goes to the Snow Globe MySpace profile. From there, just click videos, & then click the Christmas one.

02-23-2007 13:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Christmas Interviews with T&M

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH