Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is Terry bald? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is Terry bald? 11 Votes - Average Rating: 5.09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

terry - early to mid 90s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIMj0oQm5Gg

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-16-2007 11:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Is Terry bald? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
Is that why always with the hats?

on wednesday eve. my SoN informed me that I was going Bald Mad

I informed him that since I had the same "hair style" as my DaD,

that he would probably have the same "hair style" as ME Big Grin

my WiFe told him to enjoy his hair NoW Cool

03-16-2007 12:16 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought a persons hair traits generally came from their maternal Grandfather. Confused

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-16-2007 12:29 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Oh, go count your peas again, Mendel! Mad

science smience
03-16-2007 12:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
terry - early to mid 90s

I forgot about that. Big Grin

I saw another video link there. Have you ever seen this phenomenon? I have done this firsthand accidentally. It's pretty cool to experience. (Instantly freezing beer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfkHS_58yvs&NR

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-16-2007 13:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
I thought a persons hair traits generally came from their maternal Grandfather. Confused

I dunno, I don't have my maternal grandfather's nose, but I have lost a few hairs already. Big Grin

I think I'll shave before I do a combover, though. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 03-16-2007 13:18.

03-16-2007 13:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

I have heard that too. in that case my son will be totally Bald Before me Big Grin

03-16-2007 14:57 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

For all you bald or balding chaps out there, take pride. One of my Bible College profs was balder than a baby's bottom after a Nair bomb. Anyway, he prided himself on being a solar powered sex machine.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-16-2007 16:17 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

John Hiatt taught at seminary?

"I'm goin' out and get me some sun

Gonna collect it baby

Then we can have a whole lot of fun

Gonna reflect it baby

That fossil fuel's got no renewal

You know it couldn't hold a candle

There ain't no spark in the dark

Can touch my solar - Solar sex panel

Got a fire up on top of my head

I'm a love regenerator

Why don't you get up off your tanning bed

I'm an ultra-violet Penetrator

Don't sweat and toil with no heating oil

'Cause Momma I'm hot to handle

Gonna turn you up, gonna burn you up

With my solar - Solar sex panel

Got a headache burnin' bad gasoline

Well, I'm gonna relieve it baby

My solar powered lovin' burns clean

And you're gonna receive it baby

And it's rude if it's crude

Better try my solar - Solar sex panel

Better try my - Come and get my

Solar sex panel

I'm gonna turn you up

I'm gonna burn you up

Better bet your burro I won't run outta gas "

John Hiatt Lyrics
03-16-2007 16:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:

Yup.

03-16-2007 16:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

I really thought I would be bald by this time in my life but all I have is just a little pitcher's mound in back.
03-16-2007 18:03 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Terry really is bald, under his hair.

03-16-2007 21:21 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ancient chinese proverb:

Man who bald in front great thinker
man who bald in back great lover

man bald all over think Hes great lover.

03-17-2007 07:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

my 32 year old son is quite well past the halfway point.

I am receding..(not in that "Ira" way - from MAd about you)

but its there...

03-17-2007 07:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
terry - early to mid 90s

Yup Cornerstone '97, I believe he still looks pretty similar.

I've held a theory that people don't actually go bald. Their heads just get bigger and bigger and their hair no longer fits or even becomes insignificant to the size of their head.

03-17-2007 10:29 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:
terry - early to mid 90s

Berry cool, Thanks for turning me on to the YouTube stuff of Grand MasterT and his merry band of misfits.

The downside? I'm currently in the garage digging out my Cornerstone '90 footage from the dusty bin of yesteryear. I promise to finally digitize that stuff.

BTW, anyone want some old teaching tapes by Roger Martinez?

03-17-2007 13:11 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I saw him at Christmas with his hat off and there was still lots of hair there.

03-19-2007 19:11 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are you sure that it wasn't strategically arranged misletoe?
03-19-2007 22:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin

03-20-2007 08:31 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Terry really is bald, under his misletoe.

03-20-2007 22:04 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is Terry bald?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH