Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (16): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe 16 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
That must be cool. Got any freebies to put up on Facebook as a teaser Wink

We probably will at some point here... also a new design for the site that will most likely reflect the HD project in one way or another.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-04-2012 15:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Should begin transferring some of Solid Rock's masters next week. I think most if not all of ours are done already.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-09-2012 19:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

YAY!

Will Born Twice Records be involved in this reissue as well ?
08-10-2012 02:02 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Administrator

I dont think so on this one but we havent seen the last of their involvement. in the case of hd, we have to do things a certain way because we're working with Solid Rock.

08-10-2012 09:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Things are really moving with Terry/DA music right now. Good to hear. Hopefully it will help Terry's situation.

08-10-2012 13:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Batesy Batesy is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-428.gif

Registration Date: 04-06-2007

Any updates?

11-10-2012 20:48 Batesy is offline Send an Email to Batesy Search for Posts by Batesy Add Batesy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Waiting on Solid Rock to get some stuff to us.... I think they've been pretty busy lately with some out of town visitors and other stuff going on. We're still in contact and it is still on track as far as I can tell though... all looks good. Things have just slowed down a bit while they had some other things going on.

11-14-2012 21:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Any news ?
01-18-2013 06:28 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes - things went off track a bit through the holidays due to an injury involving someone connected to the project. Nothing life threatening, but still put things on hold for a bit. I am told that some of the reels we need might be transfered next week. If that happens, we can jump ahead and start finalizing artwork and track lists.

01-18-2013 09:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

chirp....chirp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still looking forward to this one.....

04-08-2013 23:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Administrator

Me too.

Solid Rock has been transferring reels for us... just taking a while. I know the last one they did had some issues and it took quite a bit of time to get a clean digital copy. I'm assuming that's most of the delay. They said they sound amazing though.

04-09-2013 01:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
haveapez haveapez is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 09-02-2008

This is exciting. After that Larry documentary a few years ago, I had kind of given up on this happening.
06-26-2013 10:38 haveapez is offline Search for Posts by haveapez Add haveapez to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for haveapez
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Well, in my opinion, the documentary could be summed up with saying people got frustrated with Larry at times and didn't understand him, but that didn't mean they didn't like him. I don't think Terry or anyone in DA said anything that could be seen as hurtful toward him. At least I didn't think so.

My brother and I were in negotiations with Larry about releasing HD before he passed. We decided not to pursue it for a while to give the family time, then after a while we contacted Charles and picked up where we left off. The documentary thing to me is relatively insignificant as far as my brother and my interactions with Larry or Charles. We were not involved in any of that stuff. Terry and Charles have even talked on the phone since it was released about the expanded HD project. Charles has since sent us photographs and tape track lists and things to help us, and he is transfering tapes.

06-26-2013 11:35 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Batesy Batesy is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-428.gif

Registration Date: 04-06-2007

Any word on where this project is at? Really chomping at the bit.

03-09-2014 12:13 Batesy is offline Send an Email to Batesy Search for Posts by Batesy Add Batesy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Still getting reels transferred and sent to us by Solid Rock. THe big issue is time. Sound like Charles goes out of the country a lot and/or has large projects he works on fairly regularly. So this is coming together as he has gaps in his schedule.

It's going to be amazing though. Being able to hear more of the masters straight off the reels is such an incredible thing. We always had some, but as we hear more and more - it gets increasingly exciting.

03-09-2014 12:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't wait!

03-22-2014 08:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Cool
03-22-2014 15:49 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

He was called, and he answered!

03-22-2014 16:54 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Judging by the DA Facebook page, is this a good time to bump this topic?
01-20-2017 11:33 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Smile

01-20-2017 15:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (16): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc Deluxe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH