Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - Instruction Through Film (DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - Instruction Through Film (DVD) 12 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's pretty great. Pleased

04-07-2008 07:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by minutia
So what is with the easter egg clip? Confused It repulses me, yet I cannot look away.

Tongue LOL! Tongue

06-08-2008 05:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: When I'm Blowing Smoke Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux

I miss jyroflux and his big pics! Frown

08-10-2008 02:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Would anyone be interested in creating a trailer for "Instruction Through Film?"

If so, we would have a couple of guidelines for you to work with, but other than that - anything goes pretty much - as long as it looks cool. We'd like to have something up on YouTube but don't really have time to put it together at the moment. We could actually use more than one if several wanted to do it... feel free to add a credit for yourself at the end as being the person that created the trailer. It would also need to let folks know where to go to buy the DVD. Happy

Let us know.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-11-2008 13:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

hmmmmmmmmmm............

10-13-2008 11:58 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - Instruction Through Film (DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH