Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

I think the picture on the DAmbIT is..............

tm

and he is OH, so clever!

you think?

tm?

really?

I thought this was tm?

09-10-2002 10:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, Wow......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.......now HE'S a hottie! I love the reddish-fuschia colored pants.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-10-2002 11:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jc
Luteous Llama

is that Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

peter frampton
with glasses?
JiMiny
09-10-2002 11:48 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks more like Moon Martin doing an impression of Tommy Shaw. Great photo though if it really is our man!

09-10-2002 13:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
.......now HE'S a hottie! I love the reddish-fuschia colored pants.

take a cold shower woggy! Wink

09-10-2002 15:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Just don't post the pic. Red Face closing my eyes....

09-10-2002 16:06 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

that's the problem with bein' young once... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know WHO that guy in the DAmb It picture's suposed to be-

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
09-11-2002 04:13 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

whew! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm comfortable
with my own ugliness.
JiMinMy
09-11-2002 09:01 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
I'm comfortable
with my own ugliness.
JiMinMy

Big Grin

09-11-2002 22:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm actually excited! The tune (Angels tuck you in) is in the can and ready to roll! I'll hand it to you in person in Chandler! Big Grin
09-12-2002 01:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I'm actually excited! The tune (Angels tuck you in) is in the can and ready to roll! I'll hand it to you in person in Chandler! Big Grin

very cool!

There should be several people from the DAmb and/or DaDl at the show.

BD

09-12-2002 02:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

It's just a little too far for me ....I really wish I could be there

09-12-2002 15:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

too far for mee too Frown

09-14-2002 15:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I wish it were closer.

09-14-2002 17:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

technicality Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-those are NOT my eyes! I have an email from BD admiting he drew the eyes in himself!
(DAmb graphitti-er)

and don't think for a minute little mister that I won't post that email where you spill yer guts about everything....-AND EVERYONE!)-

Pleased

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
09-15-2002 01:23 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
-those are NOT my eyes! I have an email from BD admiting he drew the eyes in himself!
(DAmb graphitti-er)

and don't think for a minute little mister that I won't post that email where you spill yer guts about everything....-AND EVERYONE!)-

Pleased

what?

these eyes?

I couldn't leave you eyeless, it just didn't look right for this shot.

I'll post your original just to make you happy!

BD

who's eyes were they then?????

09-15-2002 09:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

09-15-2002 10:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

oops wrong one

here it is

09-15-2002 10:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

and here is the latest on the

DAmbIT

09-15-2002 10:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
and here is the latetest on the

DAmbIT

You are right - it's not me with a wig on.

It is me though....

j/k

perhaps the wogster herself?

09-15-2002 17:01 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH