Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
the video clip is great.....thanks

yeah, thanks JiMinY and Woggy!

BD

09-16-2002 21:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, thank YOU!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-17-2002 17:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

What? Was BD in the video? heh heh

09-17-2002 17:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
no, thank YOU!

Smile

09-17-2002 18:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

you'll never know, will you? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
What? Was BD in the video? heh heh

maybe.

maybe not.

you choose Smile

09-18-2002 10:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

quote:

maybe.

maybe not.

you choose Smile

But I am male - I have no ability to make decisions.... Big Grin

09-18-2002 10:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Oh, sorry, I forgot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

maybe.

maybe not.

you choose Smile

But I am male - I have no ability to make decisions.... Big Grin

he he he........AND you're FUNNY!

A rare quality in the male species.........

09-18-2002 11:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

BigDork, did you... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... get the picture that I emailed to you? (My daughter and I doing "In The Calling.")
Also, I can record the audio to a wave file, 16 bit, stereo, 44,100 Hz but the file will be quite large. Too large, I believe, to email to you or can your mailbox accept a file that's, oh, say 40 to 50 megabytes? Otherwise, I could send it to you on a zip disk (got a zip drive?) but I'd need an address...
Let me know, or post info on your Fan CD web site.
Thanks,
Buffalo (& Dolphin)
09-30-2002 02:00 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
... get the picture that I emailed to you? (My daughter and I doing "In The Calling.")
Also, I can record the audio to a wave file, 16 bit, stereo, 44,100 Hz but the file will be quite large. Too large, I believe, to email to you or can your mailbox accept a file that's, oh, say 40 to 50 megabytes? Otherwise, I could send it to you on a zip disk (got a zip drive?) but I'd need an address...
Let me know, or post info on your Fan CD web site.
Thanks,
Buffalo (& Dolphin)

yes I did

I'll send you a reply with info.

I have a zip drive somewhere around here...and I think we still have one at work. I'll let you know for sure.

BD

09-30-2002 06:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

ok the DAmbIT Fan disc page has been updated...

I will put new sound clips on later when I get home from work (short wav files are done, I just need to convert them into mp3s and upload them to the page).

This looks like it will be a Double Disc set if all the entries get finished!!! Big Grin

DAmbIT

BD

A couple more things...

If you are doing a song and don't see your name on the list, let me know that I missed it and I'll put you on the list. Likewise if you're not going to get your song done, let me know. thanks

09-30-2002 08:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Remember I'm hoping to do the Wacky Fan Letter.

09-30-2002 09:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

Yeah, I knew that....Roll Eyes

BD

09-30-2002 09:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

it's there on the list....

hit refresh Big Grin

09-30-2002 09:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I see it.

09-30-2002 09:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

So are we going to be up to a 2 CD set with all songs?

09-30-2002 16:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

I wish I would have thought of that one! Tongue

09-30-2002 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I just mentioned on the NP thread that I was listening to my first take of the Wacky Fan Letter. The only problem is that it is so long.

09-30-2002 16:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I just mentioned on the NP thread that I was listening to my first take of the Wacky Fan Letter. The only problem is that it is so long.

are you going to come up with music of your own?
and what about the sound f/x?

09-30-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I only have the voice so far. I'm trying some new computer program that I don't really know how to use yet. I would like to add a backing track but haven't decided what to use yet. I have an idea.

09-30-2002 16:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I only have the voice so far. I'm trying some new computer program that I don't really know how to use yet. I would like to add a backing track but haven't decided what to use yet. I have an idea.

there is a light inside of me.

09-30-2002 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH