Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmb It Web Page

I've added a couple more sound clips and a new Who's Who picture!

BD

09-08-2002 10:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb it! it's looking (and sounding)good!

09-08-2002 17:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
damb it! it's looking (and sounding)good!

I think so too!

should be a fun disc when all is done!

09-08-2002 18:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

IN 2DAZE MAIL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD AND DAMBIT-
my tunes going out 2day
(my kids liked it- so its approved at least)
JiMiNy
09-09-2002 10:49 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

i lied Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i fergot to dub a copy
what if it gets lost in the mail???
(its possible)
so dub and go!
JiMIny
09-09-2002 14:40 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't wait.

09-09-2002 17:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
i fergot to dub a copy
what if it gets lost in the mail???
(its possible)
so dub and go!
JiMIny

that's a good idea!

can't wait to hear it!

BD

(can I post your little clip on the DAmb site? I won't tell anyone else about it if you don't want me to post it)

09-09-2002 20:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, we can't wait.

09-09-2002 20:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

BD,

I will probably be e-mailing you a picture tomorrow or the next day.

09-09-2002 20:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

This also needs to remain on the top.

09-09-2002 21:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
BD,

I will probably be e-mailing you a picture tomorrow or the next day.

stop posting so much and get it done NOW!

Big Grin

09-09-2002 22:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Update:

I'm thinking of doing Home Permanent. I will still do Father Explains with my band if I get the chance, but at least this way I will have a track no matter what.

Should be fun figuring out and overdubbing all the parts of Home Permanent. Big Grin

09-10-2002 00:01 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

Two songs are better than one.

09-10-2002 06:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

This should also be on top.

09-10-2002 07:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

bd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

POST TO YER HEARTS CONTENT
IT'LL ALL LEAK OUT EVENTUALLY.
(LIKE THE TRASH JUST BEFORE YOU TAKE IT OUT......)
JImInY
09-10-2002 08:34 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
POST TO YER HEARTS CONTENT
IT'LL ALL LEAK OUT EVENTUALLY.
(LIKE THE TRASH JUST BEFORE YOU TAKE IT OUT......)
JImInY

Big Grin

hey JimINy

09-10-2002 08:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

my manager Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PRESS RELEASE:

Mr. JimINy Cricket, Esquire, announces the NEW release of a NEW song by a NEW artist about a NEW vehicle.

that's all I can say right now...............

I think the picture on the DAmbIT is..............

tm

and he is OH, so clever!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-10-2002 09:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jc
Luteous Llama

ARGHHH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone is jumpin the BIG gun here!
JimiNy
09-10-2002 09:37 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

who?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-10-2002 09:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
someone is jumpin the BIG gun here!
JimiNy

hmmmmmm

guns and cars

sounds like an action movie!

09-10-2002 10:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH