Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks. The soundcard hum throughout is distracting. I bought a new card, but my PC imploded at home, so now I get to watch TV at home instead of searching out the Phoebe dream sequence photos from Fast Times. Hmmmm, Phoebe...

Oops, this should be on the Mass Demonstration thread on the dump. Sorry.

10-16-2002 14:50 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

bad, Jevon, bad.............. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Thanks. The soundcard hum throughout is distracting. I bought a new card, but my PC imploded at home, so now I get to watch TV at home instead of searching out the Phoebe dream sequence photos from Fast Times. Hmmmm, Phoebe...

Oops, this should be on the Mass Demonstration thread on the dump. Sorry.

Your PC imploded BECAUSE of all those Phoebe pics you downloaded.................and the drool on your keyboard didn't help much, either.

or, was that drool?

oooops, sorry. my bad.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-16-2002 15:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh Woggy, that is absolutely disgusting. If you were here I'd give you a great big hug.

Very funny.

Ben Stiller would be proud. Hair Gel anyone?

10-16-2002 15:16 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

It's done... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but where do I send it, DAmb it!

I've looked and I'm either very stupid (likely) or the address isn't listed anywhere 9unlikely, because according to the website, there have ben a lot of submissions. Can anyone help a lowly youth minister?
10-16-2002 15:43 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

proud Mary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh Woggy, that is absolutely disgusting. If you were here I'd give you a great big hug.

Very funny.

Ben Stiller would be proud. Hair Gel anyone?

I just recently saw that movie for the first time.......and loved it. My kind of sick humor, I guess....and Cameron Diaz was absolutely charming. I hadn't really seen her in a movie before, and didn't think I'd like her.

I'll take that hug.................cyberly speaking, of course Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-16-2002 16:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

Consider yourself hugged. I am a great believer in the power of the hug. I am a very good hug. I've actually seen people I've hugged go off and have a cigarette afterward. Kind of weird when that happens, but to each his own.

10-16-2002 17:32 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Consider yourself hugged. I am a great believer in the power of the hug. I am a very good hug. I've actually seen people I've hugged go off and have a cigarette afterward. Kind of weird when that happens, but to each his own.

I sometimes want a cigarette after just reading one of your posts...

and I don't even smoke

BD

10-16-2002 18:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

and I don't even smoke

BD

Shocked

10-16-2002 18:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

LOL! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

and I don't even smoke

BD

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-16-2002 23:34 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

people that hug me go off and eat a sack of spam sandwiches.
10-16-2002 23:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Tunes are in... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...BD's hands according to UPS's Tracking system. Hope he can put some clips up shortly. (I'd like to hear how they sound after he manipulates, er, converts and posts 'em.)

jamespop: Send an e-mail or private message to BD, he'll most likely respond quickly and give you the address to send your submission to. I'd give it to ya, but I don't got his permission.Smile

BD: Don't forget to add Shocked "Faces to the Window" to the track list (by Buffalo and Egret.) It's not like you're not doin' much, but, if you can, clips of our submissions would be cool. (It'd give Dolphin a kick. OK, me too!)
What's in the Bibleland Suite? From the info page it sounds like it might be awesome!

baxter: Spam, spam, spam, spam! (repeat)
(Can you hear Monty Python singin'?)
10-16-2002 23:50 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

well I'm glad you asked son... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thing has taken on a life of it's own, I've already changed the arrangement from the one I submitted, it's more reggae now.

It starts with a sample-loop of the maniacal guitar from th' beginning of the actual Bibleland and Moe sayin' to Curly "Where's your vice?" to which Curly responds, "Vice? I have no vice, I'm pure as the driven snow". And after perfect comedic timing Moe responds, "-but ya drifted!" *doink*

Then there's an island version of Bibleland but the best part's the end where I- *#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*!

THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CENSORED BY THE DAMB FAN ALBUM COMMITTEE FOR STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY

10-16-2002 23:59 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Sweet Suite? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So it sounds like two or more versions of the one song, "Bibleland", that right?

I got another question (for anyone.)
Sometimes this message board fits in my screen width, then sometimes I have to scroll side to side to read all the text. Any way I can make it fit all the time without having to change my screen to a higher rez??? (My old brown eyes they ain't what they used to be, ain't what they used to be, ain't what they used to be...)

Hey! I went off to other threads and this 'problem' seems to be thread-related. Some threads are wider than others. I wonder if it's the width of the thread starter that determines the width of the thread, comprende?
10-17-2002 00:06 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Alright BD, my song's in the mail (email that is)! Wink

10-17-2002 00:34 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
...BD's hands according to UPS's Tracking system. Hope he can put some clips up shortly. (I'd like to hear how they sound after he manipulates, er, converts and posts 'em.)

got em! have to take em to work to put them on a CD

BD

10-17-2002 09:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Alright BD, my song's in the mail (email that is)! Wink

got it thanks

10-17-2002 09:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
this thing has taken on a life of it's own, I've already changed the arrangement from the one I submitted, it's more reggae now.

you changed it again?

BD

10-17-2002 09:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

It's on its way... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dropped it in the mail yesterday (before the surgery). I finally got it birthed (nothing like procrastination, huh?) In addition to "The Shape of Air" I also added to bonus tracks previously unreleased and unavailable on LP.
10-18-2002 13:59 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Dropped it in the mail yesterday (before the surgery). I finally got it birthed (nothing like procrastination, huh?) In addition to "The Shape of Air" I also added to bonus tracks previously unreleased and unavailable on LP.

I'll look for it!

BD

10-18-2002 14:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
you changed it again?

BD

Well, yeah, but go with th' one I sentcha-

-

quote:
I got another question (for anyone.)
Sometimes this message board fits in my screen width, then sometimes I have to scroll side to side to read all the text. Any way I can make it fit all the time without having to change my screen to a higher rez??? (My old brown eyes they ain't what they used to be, ain't what they used to be, ain't what they used to be...)

Hey! I went off to other threads and this 'problem' seems to be thread-related.

-it was me and my wacky #*#*#*# censoring (sheesh)

10-19-2002 01:52 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH