Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

You are right - it's not me with a wig on.

It is me though....

j/k

perhaps the wogster herself?

Did you find the hidden hint?
09-15-2002 17:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

You are right - it's not me with a wig on.

It is me though....

j/k

no...

There just ain't too many woman to choose from. Smile

I'll check again and see if I can find it.
09-15-2002 17:10 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

you may be right

the hint is a bonus

09-15-2002 17:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BD

woggy's doing Wall of Heaven and there is an angel thingy in the picture?
09-15-2002 17:12 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

the hint isn't in the picture

09-15-2002 17:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

angel???

I thought it was raggedy ann?

BD
09-15-2002 17:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by BD
the hint isn't in the picture

so somehow I've got to think like Big Dork to find the hint. hmmmm
09-15-2002 17:16 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

angel???

I thought it was raggedy ann?

BD

Well they could be wings behind it.... raggedy angel?

Nope can't find the hint.

Oh yeah stop being BD you'll pass me...
09-15-2002 17:17 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

there is a hint on the page somewhere

Big Grin

09-15-2002 17:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by BD

Big Grin

OK I just found that the second pair of eyes is a link to the video.

Un fortunatley our International managing director is inthe office so I have diabled the speakers on my machine. but going by the title and reading lips. They are singing I"m a Loser" from Little Red Riding Hood.

09-15-2002 17:21 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

Big Grin

Un fortunatley our International managing director is inthe office so I have diabled the speakers on my machine. but going by the title and reading lips. They are singing I"m a Loser" from Little Red Riding Hood.

Big Grin

that's it

now don't tell anyone else about it

Wink
09-15-2002 17:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

It's Woggy alright.

(And I managed to find the hint without any trouble...)

09-15-2002 22:58 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

perhaps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-16-2002 10:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ain't that cool? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

and we didn't even plan it that way...........

my manager is the BEST!

09-16-2002 10:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Actually Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD
Big Grin

.......it's from the original Beatle's version, but you're close enough Smile Smile

09-16-2002 10:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jc
Luteous Llama

ALL WE DID Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was cover a cover
jc
09-16-2002 12:34 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

btw Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

those look strangely
like betty davis eyes to me!
jc
09-16-2002 12:35 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

the video clip is great.....thanks

09-16-2002 13:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

her hair is Harlow gold Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
those look strangely
jc

i like that song.................anyone remember the video? When they did that "chhh, chhhh" part, everyone would slap each other in the face........so Betty Davis-like!

09-16-2002 14:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by jc
those look strangely
jc

09-16-2002 21:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Latest DAmb Fan Disc Update 9/8/02

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH