Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C2k Audience Band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C2k Audience Band
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 C2k Audience Band patrick moore 08-08-2006 17:49
 RE: C2k Audience Band dennis 05-23-2007 18:26
 RE: C2k Audience Band audiori 08-08-2006 18:54
 RE: C2k Audience Band audiori 05-23-2007 18:00
 RE: C2k Audience Band dennis 05-23-2007 18:31

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
patrick moore patrick moore is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-08-2006

C2k Audience Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HELLO ALL,
AT THE CORNERSTONE 2000 I CAME ONSTAGE AND PLAYED BASS ON "I LOVE YOU #19". A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK A VIDEO AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME A COPY. HE HAS SINCE FLAKED OUT AND BECOME TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE. HERE WE ARE, THE YEAR 2006 AND I STILL WISH I COULD CHECK IT OUT.
WAS ANYBODY THERE WHO TOOK A VIDEO, AND IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD GET A COPY OF IT FROM YA?
THANKS A BUNCH.
SINCERELY, PATRICK MOORE
microberecords@aol.com

08-08-2006 17:49 patrick moore is offline Send an Email to patrick moore Search for Posts by patrick moore Add patrick moore to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: C2k Audience Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by patrick moore
HELLO ALL,
AT THE CORNERSTONE 2000 I CAME ONSTAGE AND PLAYED BASS ON "I LOVE YOU #19". A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK A VIDEO AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME A COPY. HE HAS SINCE FLAKED OUT AND BECOME TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE. HERE WE ARE, THE YEAR 2006 AND I STILL WISH I COULD CHECK IT OUT.
WAS ANYBODY THERE WHO TOOK A VIDEO, AND IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD GET A COPY OF IT FROM YA?
THANKS A BUNCH.
SINCERELY, PATRICK MOORE
microberecords@aol.com

What's with all caps there? Yikes????

05-23-2007 18:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice timing.... we were actually about to post our annual plea for copies of this show ourselves. We're actually putting a few different videos together in hopes that it can be released in some way... we have maybe 3 angles so far and would love to have more. If anyone responds to Patrick's post with a video - please let us know as well at audiori@danielamos.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-08-2006 18:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A rough edit of the audience band...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20l-Q6Pe3SY

Drums: Bruce A. Brown.
B-3 & Background vocals: John J Thompson.
Guitar: Doug Wyman, from the DADL
Bass & background vocals: Patrick Moore
Vocals: Brad Duren

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-23-2007 18:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Nice job on the bass by the way! Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-23-2007 18:31.

05-23-2007 18:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C2k Audience Band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH