Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs summer tour schedule! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs summer tour schedule! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Lost Dogs summer tour schedule! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is as partial schedule of the Lost Dogs summer tour. We are working hard to fill empty dates, so please keep checking back!

Friday, 6/29/07
Cornerstone Festival

1:30 pm - Press Tent

Gallery Stage
Showtime: 12 am
First show of the summer tour, The Lost Dogs close out the night with 90 minutes of pure entertainment.

Sunday, 7/1/07
Fellowship Chapel
308 Robinhood Way, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Doors: 6:30 pm
Showtime: 7:00 pm
$10
http://www.fchapel.com/
more info: 630-631-7124, gafritz@juno.com

Wednesday, 7/5/07
w/ Station 2
Capital Christian Fellowship
10411 Greenbelt Rd, Lanham, MD
Washington, D.C. area
Doors: 7:15 pm
Showtime: 7:45 pm
$10 adv/$15 door
http://www.sauder.org/concert/

Thursday, 7/6/07
Community Baptist Church
211 DeMott Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873
Doors: 7:00 pm
Showtime: 7:30 pm
Free will offering ($10 suggested donation)
For more info, call 908-410-7094
or visit http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeslyb9/thelo...ommunitybaptist

Saturday, 7/7/07
w/ Val Nebbia (http://www.myspace.com/valnebbia)
Metcalfe House Concert Series
Sterling, VA
$15 "suggested donation"
Limited seating, so must reserve seats and guarantee payment in advance by contacting tjmet@erols.com

Saturday, 7/14/07
The Barn
261 York Street, Clayton, IN
$15 at door, kids under 12 free
For more info: purdue777@aol.com

Sunday, 7/15/07
Outdoor House Concert
La Grange, KY
Free, bring a blanket or lawn chair. Donations gladly accepted.
Please email the promoter scott@bridgesabf.com for information

Friday, 7/20/07
CafeJam
4711 High Point Rd, Greensboro, North Carolina
Showtime: 9:00 pm
$10 adv/$15 day of show
For more info: http://www.cafejam.com/

Saturday, 7/21/07
Hickory Valley Christian Church
6605 Shallowford Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421
$10 at door
For more info: landmusic@mac.com, http://hvcconline.com

Sunday, 7/22/07
w/ The Well Band (http://www.wellwhat.org)
First Presbyterian Church, Jeffords Center
9190 Campbellton St, Douglasville, GA 30134
$15
More info: john@fpcdouglasville.org

Monday, 7/23/07
Calvary Chapel Emerald Coast
407 NE Racetrack Rd, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Cost: Bring canned food items

Tuesday, 7/24/07
w/ Mike Indest and Eddie Parrino
The Neutral Ground
5110 Danneel St, New Orleans, LA
Showtime: 7:30
Free
More info: 504-666-0453, mikeindest@gmail.com

Wednesday, 7/25/07
Second Baptist Church West Campus (Houston area)
19449 Katy Freeway, Katy, TX
Showtime: 6:30 pm to 7:20 pm
Free
This is part of their ongoing concert series during their normal Wednesday night worship service
More info: dhartung@second.org, http://www.second.org

Thursday, 7/26/07
The Door
Dallas, TX
$10 adv/$15 dos
More info TBA

Saturday, 7/28/07
PRIVATE
St. Louis, MO

Sunday, 7/29/07
River Oaks Church, Outdoor concert
1333 Hepperman Rd, Wentzville, MO
St. Louis area
Doors: 5:00 pm
Showtime: 6:00 pm
$5 adv/$7 day of show
Tickets: http://www.spinradio.com/lostdogs
More info: eric@spinradio.com

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 06-28-2007 20:14.

06-02-2007 16:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is good news. I had a friend ask me if Terry would be playing anywhere besides the West Coast this year. I hope my friend gets a chance to catch The Dogs live.

06-02-2007 21:51 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need to go ahead and put the 7/22 show on the calendar... Cool
06-04-2007 09:26 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

i wonder what it would take to get them to play a new eddies tune or two?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-04-2007 11:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The hope is that the album will be available for at least part of the tour... if that happens, then I'd guess it was pretty likely they'd have at least a song or two ready to play. Probably depends greatly on how much rehearsal time they get though.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-04-2007 15:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

"you mean after the preorders..
After you send your four fastest preorders."

The Princess Bride???

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-04-2007 20:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah they go out first, that is one stipulation that we will insist on.

06-04-2007 20:55 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
The hope is that the album will be available for at least part of the tour... if that happens, then I'd guess it was pretty likely they'd have at least a song or two ready to play. Probably depends greatly on how much rehearsal time they get though.

do you seriously think there is more than a 2.34567621% chance that preorders of the new SE recording will ship out with some advance of the tour and the LDs will include a new Eddies tune or two on this summer tour? Confused Red Face Tongue Big Grin

if so, i'll start praying real hard. Happy

Got a few miles left ...

06-05-2007 14:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

I said "at least part of the tour"... it's possible that all preorders will ship before the tour starts - but I'd say its more likely that it'll ship around the same time the tour starts. In which case, they'd get CDs to sell on the tour for "part of the tour." We don't know yet. All of the final stuff is being finished right now and it just depends on how smoothly things go. That is the hope though.

I'd say the chances of them doing a song or two from it are pretty good no matter what.. as long as they have time to rehearse the songs together.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-05-2007 15:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I said "at least part of the tour"... it's possible that all preorders will ship before the tour starts - but I'd say its more likely that it'll ship around the same time the tour starts. In which case, they'd get CDs to sell on the tour for "part of the tour." We don't know yet. All of the final stuff is being finished right now and it just depends on how smoothly things go. That is the hope though.

I'd say the chances of them doing a song or two from it are pretty good no matter what.. as long as they have time to rehearse the songs together.

my original wondering if they might play a new eddies song was more wishful thinking than anything ... Red Face Crying

it is frankly unrealistic posts like this that raise some people's hopes only to dash their expectations that had at least a little to do with creating some of the DAmb saga around here Red Face Frown

translation:
if everyone prays real hard, the moon and stars line up, everything runs perfectly, etc. ... then there might be SE CDs at C-stone ... but don't hold yer baited Lavoris breath ... Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

06-07-2007 12:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

I can't imagine anyone reading what I wrote and thinking "Wow, they're definitely going to play new Eddies songs!"

"Hope," "chances/pretty good," "possible," "as long as...", "may," - these are all words that are somewhat up in the air by definition. Every reader should be able to realize that.

I think my statements (and every single statement made about any release, including the Eddies release) are pretty fair to say and balanced with the chance that things may not happen that way. If people read "may" as a definite thing, thats their fault. Or if they read that something is worked on as meaning its finished, thats their own fault. We typically choose our words on things like this very carefully. Thats why lines like "as long as they have time to rehearse the songs together" are there. The guys generally try to work in songs from the latest release whenever possible - just like they added "Aint Gonna Fight It" to their set list when the 30th Anniversary CD was released right in time for their tour.

It's fine to be realistic about it - and I don't believe theres anything unrealistic about what I said. But theres no reason to be overly pessimistic either. We have way too much of that around here as it is.

06-07-2007 13:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

There's a lot of hair splitting going on in here... Shocked
06-08-2007 07:17 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Red Face Big Grin Frown Smile

Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

06-08-2007 11:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

well alright - let's change the subject - what's the date on that Dr. Seuss cartoon?

I didn't know he dabbled in the political arena. Makes me wonder what he really meant by "green eggs and ham". Do you think it was some sort of signal to the allies? Maybe he was telling our troops, "don't eat the canned eggs and ham, leave them for the Axis boys - make their little tummies ache!"

Yup, I think that's what it is.

So, who was Horton really? Churchill?

Obviously the Grinch was a sly combination of Hitler and Hirohito.

Psalm 119:83
06-08-2007 15:02 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

So far, they have three new Eddies songs in their set list. More than I had expected...

It all depends
giants in the land
the midget, the speck and the molecule

audiori has attached these images (downsized versions):
dogs1.jpg dogs2.jpg merch1.jpg

07-01-2007 16:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Clancey
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-24-2007

Anyone write down a complete set list?
07-01-2007 21:21 Clancey is offline Search for Posts by Clancey Add Clancey to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Mostly pretty rocky stuff, I don't have complete set list because we were a little busy selling Dogs CDs. I do remember "Get Me Ready For It", "Bullet Train", "Elenore Its Raining Now", "Thats Where Jesus Is", "Broken Like Brooklyn", and they did a bunch more that I can't think of off hand. The Eddies tracks were really well recieved, and a lot of people asked if the disc was available. Talked to a few board guests/lurkers at the fest, 'Hiya Guys! Join in.' Cool

07-02-2007 02:00 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Where's Steve Whore-Of-Babylon?
I thought he was "official"?
Have they already kicked his Skinny bottom out of the group?

07-02-2007 11:34 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Administrator

He's there, we just didn't get a good shot of him. I actually thought he was in the first picture when I was taking it... Mike must have stepped backwards a bit right as the picture flashed.

They all hung around our merch table on Saturday - signing some CDs and taking pictures with people.. we had intended to get some shots of all of them doing that, but completely forgot to.

07-02-2007 11:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

07-02-2007 18:16 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs summer tour schedule!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH