Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim, I am curious. On which songs did you play on Tonio K's Romeo Unchained?
07-06-2007 08:10 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey man, how are you?

i think i only played on one track on that (boy is that a long story.)

i think it's "you don't belong here"
07-06-2007 10:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jimmy Brown
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm doing alright. Life keeps throwing me curve balls, but I'm managing to duck most of them. How are you doing these days?

I was listening to my old cassette on the way to work and during "Perfect World" it occured to me I couldn't remember the bassist. I looked and it listed 4 bassists for the album; you were one of them, of course.

If you ever want to tell the long story, I've got time. Big Grin
07-06-2007 11:23 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-06-2007 11:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Jimmy Brown from Deliverance???

07-06-2007 11:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

No. I sell the morning paper, sir.

Wink
07-06-2007 13:34 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Hope you & yours are doing well tim! Cool Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-06-2007 14:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey MF!

and Jimmy, there were certain other people involved (some rather taaaaall ones -- not naming names) that if i went into detail, it would not reflect well on them, in terms of how they acted as Christians, or even just as human beings.

so i ain't tellin' any moreSmile just to say, i was then and remain to this day, a big toniok fan! i love the man, and we try to hang whenever he comes through nashville. he's the greatest and way under-rated.
07-06-2007 14:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Ah, I understand.

And I agree that Tonio K is underrated. I keep hoping the two tapes I have will be released on CD. Everytime I play them, I'm afraid it will be the last time.
07-06-2007 14:55 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
Ah, I understand.

And I agree that Tonio K is underrated. I keep hoping the two tapes I have will be released on CD. Everytime I play them, I'm afraid it will be the last time.

ebay. Smile

i picked up 'ole not too long ago....very reasonably.

07-06-2007 15:58 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Or here; http://www.gadflyrecords.com/index.htm

07-06-2007 16:45 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

even better. Smile

07-06-2007 18:03 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i was then and remain to this day a huge TonioK fan, but he won't hang out with me. Perhaps i should not have done that funky western civ dance mid concert in Long Beach?

07-06-2007 21:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Big Grin .backs. -- just saw your post. i'm sure it was the dance
07-09-2007 10:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

Phase I or II?

07-09-2007 10:46 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

LOve Tonio too- and did not know there was a direct DA link!
Mr C- you are the BOMB!

My boy (as a teen) bought "Notes from a Lost Civiization" back in the day on CD..The Executioners song blew me away

I've worked forward and backward on his catalog from there since..

futt futt futt

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2007 11:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

These type of threads give me a hankering to dive into my CD collection... I may have to pull out some TK now. Thanks y'all... Big Grin
07-09-2007 14:47 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

know what ya mean- thats a cool side effect!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2007 15:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
Big Grin .backs. -- just saw your post. i'm sure it was the dance

Hey, i've seen you cut de rug, dude. Why does he hang with you? Wink

07-09-2007 16:43 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

well, i missed chandler again Crying

if you show up again, hope you are well, man! Wink Pleased Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-10-2007 01:50 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler: Romeo Unchained

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH