Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page !
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 09:50
 Re: ! peawinkel 07-18-2007 10:09
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 10:18
 RE: ! peawinkel 07-18-2007 10:21
 RE: ! Mountain Fan 07-18-2007 10:28
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 10:37
 RE: ! peawinkel 07-18-2007 10:59
 RE: ! sondance 07-18-2007 10:46
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 11:18
 RE: ! sondance 07-18-2007 11:19
 RE: ! .backs. 07-18-2007 11:58
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 12:00
 RE: ! .backs. 07-18-2007 12:02
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 12:11
 RE: ! .backs. 07-18-2007 12:12
 RE: ! .backs. 07-18-2007 12:19
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 12:24
 RE: ! Mountain Fan 07-18-2007 12:28
 RE: ! .backs. 07-18-2007 12:29
 RE: ! Berger Roy Al 07-18-2007 12:34
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gk! Ggxxkk! Where am I? And why is it so DAMB hot in here. Hey, Audioris! Would you mind turning on the messageboard air-conditioning? I'm burnin' up in here gkkkkk!!! It IS june, after all!!

07-18-2007 09:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Re: ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Gk! Ggxxkk! Where am I? And why is it so DAMB hot in here. Hey, Audioris! Would you mind turning on the messageboard air-conditioning? I'm burnin' up in here gkkkkk!!! It IS june, after all!!

It's July, Berg!
Roll Eyes

but it is burning up in here............

Hey, Audies!
Turn down the thermostat a little.

07-18-2007 10:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, then I suppose the months go like this: January, February, March, April, May, July!!!

07-18-2007 10:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh, then I suppose the months go like this: January, February, March, April, May, July!!!

No......
June is after May.
However...
Struck Last May struck late June.

07-18-2007 10:21 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Hey Berger, I hear Rosie's gonna join the Girl Scouts as a Brownie leader! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-18-2007 10:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
No......June is after May.

That's exactly what I said, that it's June. gk

07-18-2007 10:37 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
No......June is after May.

That's exactly what I said, that it's June. gk

So....Berger....
what exactly did you ingest.....say....
18 days or more ago?

07-18-2007 10:59 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

berger-san, can you elucidate exactly what is your relationship with the girl scouts?

perhaps you can comment on how their cookies can be so stale...

Psalm 119:83
07-18-2007 10:46 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
berger-san, can you elucidate exactly what is your relationship with the girl scouts?

Oh great, force me to tell the story yet again. As most people on the board know, on several occasions the Girls Scouts, mostly 9 year olds, beat me up and stole my pants. There. ARE YOU HAPPY??!!

07-18-2007 11:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

extremely Big Grin

Psalm 119:83
07-18-2007 11:19 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Berger is menopausal? This could get ugly, very ugly.

07-18-2007 11:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Why is my skin tingling?

07-18-2007 12:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked i need to spend more time at the Neal Morse board. Starting now!

07-18-2007 12:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I've already been over there. It's even hotter than here.

07-18-2007 12:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You must stop spreading your dreadful contagion around. Keep it confined to this place.

07-18-2007 12:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i understand that the Brazilizn Blue Parrot is coming back, Berger. When asked about their return from the brink of extinction, one of them reportedly shared that the decline started abruptly after a chance encounter with you during a tour of South America in the late 80s. Apparently the awful memory has corporately faded to the point that they are now ready to embrace life again.

07-18-2007 12:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I remember that!! I was touring South America with Loverboygggkxkk!!!

07-18-2007 12:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

does the parrot fiasco mean berger is on jimmy buffet's hit list?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-18-2007 12:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Seeing Berger in those tight, red leather pants could bring any species to the brink of extinction.

07-18-2007 12:29 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

It was a tight red leather DRESS, thank you very much!

07-18-2007 12:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH