Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Swirling Eddies Celebration in the DA Webstore! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies Celebration in the DA Webstore! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Swirling Eddies Celebration in the DA Webstore! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

>> THE MIDGET THE SPECK AND THE MOLECULE RELEASED!

The brand new Swirling Eddies release, "the midget, the speck and the
molecule" is finished and will begin shipping next Monday, July 23rd. (All
preorders will ship immediately when the CDs arrive from the manufacturer,
regular orders will start shipping immediately after that).

This new Eddies album is already being called "the best" of the Eddies by
folks that have been lucky enough to hear it. Cornerstone attendees were
treated to three new songs during the Lost Dogs set on the Gallery Stage
and the response was overwhelmingly positive. (Anyone attending any of the
shows on the current Lost Dogs tour should also be hearing at least one
song from the new album.)

Songs include : it all depends / the midget the speck and the molecule /
madonna inn / giants in the land / salton sea / my cardboard box / snow in
a can / medley of our hit / tremolo / a humble man rises / this is the
title / the old hitchhiker. Produced by camarillo eddy and the swirling
eddies.

>> SWIRLING EDDIES CELEBRATION AT THE DA WEBSTORE!

Starting tonight at midnight, the DA webstore will be having a thirty (30)
day sale on select items in honor of the new Swirling Eddies release. Items
that will be marked down include all of the DA and Eddies DVD releases;
"Spittle & Phlegm," "Live in Anaheim 1985," "The Making of Mr. Buechner's
Dream," and the brand new DVD "Instruction Through Film."

The sale begins on July 21st, 2007 at midnight and ends August 19th, 2007
at 11.59 PM.

>> CATCH THE LOST DOGS ON TOUR!

The Lost Dogs tour continues.. if you haven't had the chance to see them
this summer so far, you still have several opportunities. See the shows
page on the official Lost Dogs website ( http://www.TheLostDogs.com ) for
complete information.

Upcoming stops for the Dogs include Greensboro, North Carolina;
Chattanooga, TN; Douglasville, GA; Fort Walton Beach, FL; New Orleans,
LA; Katy, TX ; Dallas, TX; Wentzville, MO

-----------------------------------------
As always, thank you for your continued support of Terry Taylor, The Lost
Dogs, Daniel Amos, and the Swirling Eddies

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.DanielAmos.com
WEBSTORE: http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/
MESSAGE BOARD: http://www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-20-2007 17:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Cool! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will the sale prices apply to live sales on the tour?
07-20-2007 17:49 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

What can I say except YAHOOOO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thank everybody that made the new Swirling Eddie cd possible. Terry and company have inspired me in this life more than they can imagine. I am camping with my son tonight and when I get home, I will order some celebration DA masterpieces.

I am very happy. In a perfect world the Eddies would out sell that punk wizard that goes on sale on Sat.
07-20-2007 17:54 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The sale is for the websales only, intended for use in paying bills associated with running the store and manufacturing costs, etc.

The tour sales have to be split amongst band members and go to tour expenses and whatever they need so that is handled differently.

07-20-2007 18:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

RE: Swirling Eddies Celebration in the DA Webstore! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Instruction Though Film
Spittle and Phlem

....click click BOOM....

(sounds of the webstore checkout )

07-22-2007 19:46 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damb-
missed it!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-22-2007 12:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

RE: Swirling Eddies Celebration in the DA Webstore! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...one month later.... Confused Confused Confused

08-25-2007 21:08 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

We had several reshipments going out over the last week, so your new copy will probably be there by Monday.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-25-2007 23:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
Instruction Though Film
Spittle and Phlem

....click click BOOM....

(sounds of the webstore checkout )

TMTSTM + webstore purchases.....no esta aqui, ai, Dios Mio Confused

09-17-2007 19:38 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Did you get my email about my order of Instruction Thru Film to be sent with my Eddies pre-order. I've received neither. It's been over a month since i ordered the DVD.

09-18-2007 00:29 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I can lend you my "Instruction Through Film" DVD while you wait, Andrew. My order is waiting for Terry to sign the CD, so maybe yours is also. His housemoving has delayed that a bit I think.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
09-18-2007 02:56 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Yes, those that requested autographs are still being held up for the autographs themselves.

Since its taking so long, I think what I'm going to do today is go ahead and ship un-autographed copies to you folks that are waiting (its not very many of you).. and then ship the autographed items when they arrive. Normally when we've had the fellas autograph stuff for customers it hasn't taken this long, but I guess with Terry's move and other things going on its just bad timing.

09-18-2007 16:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

autographas para la infirma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pardner, if my gear is held up for autographing, I got no problem waiting a bit longer.
Really, I understand how difficult it must be to round up all the principals for the task of scribbling sweet nuthings to us, the 'great unwashed'.

09-18-2007 16:53 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thank you Wayne. As kind as your offer is I'll wait for the one from the store. I can just see myself meaning to get around to posting it back to you and too many months go by and I still have it.

To the audi's thank you.

09-18-2007 16:55 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I come through Christchurch every now and then....I would find out where you live!!!!!!!!!!!

09-18-2007 23:48 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Yes, those that requested autographs are still being held up for the autographs themselves.

Since its taking so long, I think what I'm going to do today is go ahead and ship un-autographed copies to you folks that are waiting (its not very many of you).. and then ship the autographed items when they arrive. Normally when we've had the fellas autograph stuff for customers it hasn't taken this long, but I guess with Terry's move and other things going on its just bad timing.

Did this happen? Just want to know if I should be worried that I didn't get anything.

10-17-2007 10:43 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Big Grin Got Mine Last Night!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahhh, sweet mail. What a lovely surprise in my mailbox last night. My wife and kids weren't back from errands yet, so I cranked it up on my stereo. Mmmmm. Good.

Many thanks, Audiori's!

(But what will Ihave to anticipate in the mail now? Maybe the DFBB re-issue will get done speedily??!!)
10-23-2007 09:31 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

I got mine yesterday as well, and am listening to it for the fourth time now. Red Face Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

10-23-2007 10:02 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Does this mean that the autographed copies are done, and I can look forward to getting my stuff soon??? Yayyyy! Can't wait (but will have to for obvious reasons, blah blah)

10-23-2007 13:17 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Swirling Eddies Celebration in the DA Webstore!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH