Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeppers, this is my offishal "countdown 'til the Eddies show" thread. I'll be bumping it until the postman bears the goods and stuffs it into the can. And then? on that fateful day?

Pictures..............of me and my very own preorder bliss, in hand, "The Midget, The Speck, and the Molecule"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ladrtrk55: 07-28-2007 12:46.

07-28-2007 00:22 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

glad you got it in your hot little (or not so little?) hands.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-28-2007 14:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whew. i thought you were going to sponsor an eddies concert at your house there for a sec. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-28-2007 21:41 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I wish he would. I don't think he lives more than a few miles from me.

07-28-2007 21:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Well, I can say don't start a website to build support to get the eddies to have a concert. Roll Eyes Tongue Red Face Frown Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

07-28-2007 21:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by ladrtrk55

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
whew. i thought you were going to sponsor an eddies concert at your house there for a sec. Big Grin

Now, wouldn't that be grand.
I always said that if I won the lottery, hosting an Eddies/DA show would be on the top of my todo list.

Nah, I guess for the time being TMTSTM will have to do. And that won't be until Monday at the earliest.

07-28-2007 21:49 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

i'm an idiot.........i misunderstood your post.........hopefully you'll have it in your hot (little) hands tomorrow

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-29-2007 23:55 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
i'm an idiot.........i misunderstood your post.........hopefully you'll have it in your hot (little) hands tomorrow

no idiots here, only Eddiots or DAdiots

07-30-2007 10:08 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 01-29-2007

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
DAdiots

So, that's what my son's been calling me... Shocked
07-30-2007 10:19 snowblind is offline Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

My oldest daughter said something like "do we have to listen to the Swirling Eddies at mealtime again?" Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

07-30-2007 11:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

I want to know when I can stop talking about "The Midget..." in the "Upcoming Releases" section, and start talking about it in the "CD & DVD Reviews" section.

In other words, when is the post office going to deliver my CD?!?!?!???

07-30-2007 13:04 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

RE: Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe today.........

08-03-2007 11:08 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

It didn't show up here today. Somebbody really hates me. Frown Crying Crying Crying Crying

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-03-2007 11:21 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Monday a no-show....
I do have a pic of me checking the empty mailbox though.

08-06-2007 23:58 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

quote:
Monday a no-show....

lets see it. Are you in Corpus Christi ?<grin>
08-07-2007 07:20 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

It arrived in Norway today...yay!
08-07-2007 08:35 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by navfox
quote:
Monday a no-show....

lets see it. Are you in Corpus Christi ?<grin>

I may have seen the vanishing hitch hiker hanging around the 'hood. He better not have lifted my MSM.

Still no joy.........

08-09-2007 18:59 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:

Still no joy.........

Hope you get a Tally Ho, tomorrow!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by navfox: 08-10-2007 12:20.

08-09-2007 22:12 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by navfox
Hope you get a Tally Ho, tomorrow!

08-09-2007 22:48 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is Funny!
08-10-2007 12:21 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Countdown 'til the Eddies show at my house

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH