Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Technical Problem-John Wayne » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Technical Problem-John Wayne
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pactor Ack Pactor Ack is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-15-2002

Technical Problem-John Wayne Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a bit annoying, guys. The other day I attempted to make an MP3 file of my copy of John Wayne I purchased when it first came out (for my personal PC jukebox). Problem is, my Philips CDRW 1200 Series CD drive won't read the disc at all. It spins and blinks and whirs and carries on but will not read the disc. I think the disc may be a bit flaky, possibly not manufactured quite right. It does have two visible odd things on the disc surface. There is an irregular hazy patch on the business side that was there when I first bought it a few years ago, plus there are tiny very visible spirals. Was there a production problem with this disc? I would appreciate any answers or comments on this matter.
04-15-2002 23:04 Pactor Ack is offline Send an Email to Pactor Ack Homepage of Pactor Ack Search for Posts by Pactor Ack Add Pactor Ack to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought you couldn't double post on this here board..?? Confused Confused Confused

04-16-2002 13:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Technical Problem-John Wayne

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH