Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Madoona Inn" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Madoona Inn"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

"Madoona Inn" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I imported my copy of Midget into iTunes, the service that gets all the track info got the name of the 3rd track as "Madoona Inn."

Figures...
08-13-2007 16:26 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Frown RE: "Madoona Inn" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Real Player says the same thing

08-13-2007 16:49 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HA! My old fashioned portable CD player that I paid ten bucks for never spells anything wrong!
08-14-2007 08:31 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love the Beatle ref

You'll be my Lady Madonna
- I'm your holy Joe

great tune

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-14-2007 08:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

RE: "Madoona Inn" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

iTunes is Scottish?

-Psalm 73:26
08-14-2007 10:15 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

RE: "Madoona Inn" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
iTunes is Scottish?

*cough*MACintosh*cough*
08-14-2007 19:14 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
HA! My old fashioned portable CD player that I paid ten bucks for never spells anything wrong!

I'm old. "Old-fashioned CD player" still sounds like a contradiction in terms.

08-14-2007 22:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-341.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2006

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
iTunes is Scottish?

*cough*MACintosh*cough*

LOL Big Grin

Walked right into that one.

-Psalm 73:26
08-15-2007 08:41 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i've never seen haggis on the menu?
08-18-2007 10:07 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "Madoona Inn"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH