Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Home Permanent » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Home Permanent
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Home Permanent BuckarooBanzai 08-29-2007 19:59
 RE: Home Permanent joey 08-23-2008 17:13
 RE: Home Permanent Aqua Green Toupee 08-25-2008 07:02
 RE: Home Permanent Lur King 08-25-2008 08:45
 RE: Home Permanent Ron E 08-25-2008 09:02
 RE: Home Permanent joey 08-25-2008 12:02
 RE: Home Permanent Drtuddle 08-30-2007 19:09
 Bobbi Home Permanent Ritchie_az 08-23-2008 08:43
 RE: Home Permanent wakachiwaka 08-23-2008 12:07
 RE: Home Permanent Dr Rich 08-23-2008 12:22
 RE: Home Permanent Ritchie_az 08-23-2008 12:31
 RE: Home Permanent Dr Rich 08-23-2008 20:28
 RE: Home Permanent Audiori J 08-24-2008 13:21
 RE: Home Permanent joey 08-24-2008 14:28
 RE: Home Permanent audiori 08-24-2008 15:10
 RE: Home Permanent joey 08-24-2008 19:06
 Back on Topic. Dr Rich 08-24-2008 20:12
 RE: Back on Topic. Dr Rich 08-25-2008 18:52
 RE: Home Permanent jiminy 08-25-2008 07:39
 RE: Home Permanent Captain Pedantic 08-25-2008 16:15
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BuckarooBanzai BuckarooBanzai is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-582.jpg

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

Home Permanent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally get it—23 years later: "...my hair points to the sky...home permanent..."

Shirley, I am more stupid than any man.

08-29-2007 19:59 BuckarooBanzai is offline Send an Email to BuckarooBanzai Search for Posts by BuckarooBanzai Add BuckarooBanzai to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked RE: Home Permanent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai
I finally get it—23 years later: "...my hair points to the sky...home permanent..."

i got that the first time i listened to it....
15 years old at the "Christian" book store...
demo cassette.... Tongue
it's what caught my attention to Da... Cool

Cool
08-23-2008 17:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

RE: Home Permanent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BuckarooBanzai

I have to confess the same thing. Can I be Laverne?
08-25-2008 07:02 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Home Permanent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whew !! ...

I thought maybe SoMeoNe ... passed...

08-25-2008 08:45 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

That was my idea too.

Keep posting Joey... you ran out of steam after one post???

shameless plug...

http://www.roneaston.blogspot.com

08-25-2008 09:02 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! RE: Home Permanent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if blogspot wasn't blocked at my work there would probably be more.... Tongue

Frown

Cool
08-25-2008 12:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Don't call yourself Shirley!

08-30-2007 19:09 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Bobbi Home Permanent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-23-2008 08:43 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was only this year that I finally recognized the pun in the title "Cowboys With Engines" (Injuns, get it?).
08-23-2008 12:07 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I did not get that until you pointed it out.

08-23-2008 12:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I got the Cowboys with Engines pun, but not the Home Permanent pun until it was pointed out here.

08-23-2008 12:31 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yeah, I pretty much picked up on that one too.
Tongue

17 years ago.
I was at the Bible School.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-23-2008 20:29.

08-23-2008 20:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

.....so I have to badmouth them and blog about them as much as possible.

Yeah, Home Permanent... its also why their hair looks like it does on the cover. Cowboys with Engines, its the old west, people shooting each other in the street.

08-24-2008 13:21 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
.....so I have to badmouth them and blog about them as much as possible.

my blog badmouths and put's down who??? Confused
there is only one entry.....

http://www.beatmenace77.blogspot.com/

Cool
08-24-2008 14:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

THink that was a general comment about life with the internet - didn't get the idea it was directed specifically at your blog. Personally, I didn't even know you had one... I doubt he did either.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-24-2008 15:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and that is why i used the sig....
reminds me of a lot of things you read on the net...
hopefully, i am NOT the guy in the pic! Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 08-24-2008 19:30.

08-24-2008 19:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

Cool Back on Topic. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Hair Point to the Sky.

08-24-2008 20:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Back on Topic. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
My Hair Point to the Sky.

The place I long to be!

08-25-2008 18:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I missed Cowboys with Engines entirely..
and was just listening to a live version the other day.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-25-2008 07:39.

08-25-2008 07:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Shameless plug from me too..

http://cant-think-today.blogspot.com

Although I am far behind on my posts. Run out of time too often.

08-25-2008 16:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Home Permanent

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH