Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA songbook » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA songbook 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
depends on your definition.............. Tongue

The same old lame CCM charts that somehow "Hide the Beer, the Pastor's Here" got onto to! Shocked

09-26-2007 13:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

The same old lame CCM charts that somehow "Hide the Beer, the Pastor's Here" got onto to! Shocked

oh, ok... by that definition still sucks..... Red Face
but i believe your buddy tony shore had something to do with that song making it to #1 on those charts? Cool

Cool
09-26-2007 13:38 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

oh, ok... by that definition still sucks..... Red Face
but i believe your buddy tony shore had something to do with that song making it to #1 on those charts? Cool

Yup, that's what he says! Shocked

09-26-2007 15:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Great idea! I would say if you're going do it, go all out with note-for-note guitar tab like the guitar magazines do. Also, I'd suggest getting Terry and Greg involved for accuracy's sake. Might take a bit more time and cost, but what's the rush? I say do it up right and make it a thing of beauty. Maybe that's not realistic, but that's what I'd like to see.
09-28-2007 21:32 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA songbook

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH