Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos live stream » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos live stream
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Daniel Amos live stream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

US Stream

Why doesn't this site set up s live stream like US Stream? That way every once and a while fans can communicate and get visual. Or has it been done before?

09-28-2007 12:18 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure what that is.. dead link.

***Edit: ok link works for me now. Shrug..

We have done some streaming, but streaming eats bandwidth, and greater bandwidth costs per month. We originally were going to make an online radio station for these bands (not one run through some other site) but just run on our server. We would have a lot more contro, over it that way, but the bandwidth issue sort of ended the talks.

If you know of a really good streaming hosting site.. let us know.

09-28-2007 12:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos live stream

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH