Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Illegal Stuff and Downloads » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Illegal Stuff and Downloads 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
ach, you were lucky to have a store, laddy, I had to go into a cardboard box in the middle of the freeway!

You were lucky to have a box! We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

08-30-2008 05:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

You were lucky to have a box! We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

Luxury!

08-30-2008 15:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

"We used to DREAM of having a paper bag...."

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-30-2008 20:25 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
"We used to DREAM of having a paper bag...."

We used to walk ten miles to school every day in the freezing snow. We had to strap cats to our feet to keep them warm because we couldn't afford galoshes... And We Liked It That Way!!
08-30-2008 22:13 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ubique Epoque

We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

08-31-2008 00:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Just to put it to bed once and for all... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by wakachiwaka: 08-31-2008 01:00.

08-31-2008 00:59 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Just to put it to bed once and for all... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

ALL: Nope, nope..

08-31-2008 01:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

...having walked 17 miles around town to find an unsecured wireless network that I could log onto with my Commodore 64, so that I can post this message.....

You are right! Young people today have it easy!!!!!!!!!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-31-2008 03:41 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

ALBATROSS! Get yer albatross!

08-31-2008 04:23 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ubique Epoque

RE: Just to put it to bed once and for all... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen

08-31-2008 07:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

the 1948 show ~four yorkshire men

08-31-2008 07:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

The Four Yorkshiremen - Harry Enfield, Alan Rickman, Eddie Izzard, Vic Reeves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-31-2008 07:22.

08-31-2008 07:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Monty Python- Four yorkshiremen with Rowan Atkinson

08-31-2008 07:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
ach, you were lucky to have a store, laddy, I had to go into a cardboard box in the middle of the freeway!

You were lucky. I shopped for records in a brown paper bag in a septic tank, and when I got to the checkout counter, the clerk would slice me in two with a bread knife.

Big Grin

The clerk at the lake would take my DA records and replace them with the Tuxedo Clad Megastar records and murder me in cold blood!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-31-2008 07:33.

08-31-2008 07:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Myron Myron is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 11-03-2004

My parents forced me to listen to Honeytree....I WIN!!
08-31-2008 18:17 Myron is offline Send an Email to Myron Search for Posts by Myron Add Myron to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be!
'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff!
Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!
08-31-2008 20:51 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Official Impasto

Get yer albatross here! ALBATROSS!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 08-31-2008 23:55.

08-31-2008 23:55 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ceremonial Kernel

Is your wife a goer? You know, a goer? Eh? Eh?? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean? Ahhh, say no more, say no more!! Arrr!!!
09-01-2008 08:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

...and so on, and so on... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good morning, gentlemen. This is a twelve-storey block combining classical neo-Georgian features with all the advantages of modern design. Now, the tenants arrive in the entrance hall here, are carried along the corridor on a conveyor belt in extreme comfort and past murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, towards the rotating knives. The last twenty feet of the corridor are heavily soundproofed. The blood pours down these chutes and the mangled flesh slurps into these large contai--

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wakachiwaka: 09-01-2008 17:20.

09-01-2008 17:18 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Mr Mousebender: And I thought to myself, "A little fermented curd will do the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activities, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

Henry Wenslydale: Come again?

Mr Mousebender: I want to buy some cheese.

Henry Wenslydale: Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player.

Mr Mousebender: Certainly not. I am one who delights in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse.

Henry Wenslydale: Sorry?

Mr Mousebender: [in a silly Northern accent] Ooh, I like a nice dance - you're forced to.

09-01-2008 17:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Illegal Stuff and Downloads

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH