Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How to make records. (a dream I had.) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How to make records. (a dream I had.)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

How to make records. (a dream I had.) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That I met Berger Roy Al and asked him how to make a record.
He pointed to an old U-Haul truck and said "Get in."
We drive across his yard and down this huge hill leading to the ocean
with a highway running alongside it.
The steering wheel does not work.
I am overcome with panic.
"Now stop the truck" he said as we are barreling out of control towards the water.
I slam on the brakes which of course do not work.
We are banging around the inside of the cab and getting bloodied up.
I try driving into trees and telephone poles to stop the truck.
We start throwing out Elvis's old Harley Cop Motorcylces to slow down the truck. (Which just happen to be in the back of the truck.)
Berger looks at me and smiles. "Now we are making a record!"

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-16-2007 12:36.

10-11-2007 15:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that's how Britney makes records. Except she throws her kids out the back. Wouldn't that make it go faster?

10-23-2007 18:25 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you're having dreams about Berger, you need to back away from this site, your DA/SE CDs, fans of said CDs and take a long vacation away from all of the above.

Seriously.

I mean, seriously. We're worried for you.
DwD
10-23-2007 19:22 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dennis needs a vacation. But we'll feel a whole lot better when Big D gets back!

10-23-2007 21:38 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

RE: How to make records. (a dream I had.) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The scary thing is, Dennis, I think your dream might be pretty accurate.
10-24-2007 08:54 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Dennis
I want your brand of midnight snack.....

makes for choice dreamage, dude. Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-24-2007 09:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Is it kinda like this too?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-24-2007 12:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
If you're having dreams about Berger, you need to back away from this site, your DA/SE CDs, fans of said CDs and take a long vacation away from all of the above.

Seriously.

I mean, seriously. We're worried for you.
DwD

I know, but I can quit whenever I want to! Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-24-2007 15:52.

10-24-2007 13:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

you simply wouldn't believe how many donations are required to make a record these days

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
10-27-2007 10:20 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
you simply wouldn't believe how many donations are required to make a record these days

quote:
it's a worldly design! God's music should be divine!
try buying records like mine

10-27-2007 13:56 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis

quote:
Originally posted by Drtuddle
I think that's how Britney makes records. Except she throws her kids out the back. Wouldn't that make it go faster?

The motorcycles were chained to the van, to be used as anchors!
(of course!) Tongue

02-02-2008 14:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How to make records. (a dream I had.)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH