Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sometime it just all comes together... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sometime it just all comes together... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Sometime it just all comes together... Josh&etc 11-28-2007 22:17
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... jiminy 11-28-2007 23:04
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... Ron E 11-29-2007 19:19
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... jiminy 11-30-2007 11:35
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... Josh&etc 11-29-2007 17:13
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... jiminy 11-30-2007 11:32
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... Space Ghost 11-29-2007 18:30
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... Mountain Fan 11-30-2007 11:19
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... joey 11-30-2007 11:32
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... dennis 11-30-2007 15:38
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... THX1136 12-21-2007 19:22
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... joey 12-21-2007 23:03
 RE: Sometime it just all comes together... THX1136 12-22-2007 13:43

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Sometime it just all comes together... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fact: The Swirling Eddies list Ruth Buzzi as a source of inspiration on Spittle & Phlegm.

Fact: She is also cited as a major influence on the band on the band's MySpace page and elsewhere.

Fact: The Swirling Eddies' alter ego, Daniel Amos, covered the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" on their strange Eddies-like Songs of the Heart.

Amazing Fact That Will Blow Your Mind: Ruth Buzzi covered Can't Take My Eyes Off You on the Muppet Show.

Coincidence? I think not!!!

Which just goes to show; What other strange influences lie hidden in the past of this remarkable band? Only history will tell-----or obscure.

(If you search "muppet show ruth buzzi" on youtube, you'll find it)

11-28-2007 22:17 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

look pal - i mashed the last song(s) by the "soopa stars"
I got ya beat.
but your story is "present" worthy..

Merry Christ-x
Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-28-2007 23:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I got ya beat.

Merry Christ-x
Cool

what do you "mash" with, what program?

11-29-2007 19:19 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I got ya beat.

Merry Christ-x
Cool

what do you "mash" with, what program?

I use cool edit pro (2?).
Works for me

11-30-2007 11:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by Josh&etc

*genuflect*

Wink

Merry Christ-x

11-29-2007 17:13 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Josh&etc
*genuflect*

Wink

Merry Christ-x

LOL!

11-30-2007 11:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Now all we need to do is sync that Muppet episode to Let's Spin or Outdoor Elvis! Big Grin

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

11-29-2007 18:30 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I was listening to Sacred Cows lately since I converted it to MP3 from cassette (and had only listened to it a few times before since getting it). I kinda like it in a strange way. I also think it would have been even better if they had given the songs more of a "Weird Al" satire treatment, rewriting the lyrics in addition to some of the satirical sounds. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-30-2007 11:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is not funny at all.... Red Face

Cool
11-30-2007 11:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
this thread is not funny at all.... Red Face

I voted too! Red Face

11-30-2007 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
THX1136
unregistered

Funny just may be in the ears of the listener. Call me a rhinoceros, but I thought this was a serious sort of thang. Co-inkydinks laden and quite a mouthful to boot your computer just to read this or someone like him. But, (and that's a big butt too) I digest. Mary Pickford and a Happy Hooligan to yuz all!

By the way, Joey, what's with the girl with the grape jelly all over her hand?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by THX1136: 12-21-2007 19:24.

12-21-2007 19:22
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by THX1136

By the way, Joey, what's with the girl with the grape jelly all over her hand?

go rent a movie called serenity...

Cool
12-21-2007 23:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
THX1136
unregistered

Soooo...it's not grape jelly nor blueberry compote, Hershey's chocolate syrup, or the residue from changing oil in a 1986 Isuzu.

Seriously, I think I've actually seen the movie, just don't remember much about it. The synopsis sounded familiar anyway. No worries.
12-22-2007 13:43
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sometime it just all comes together...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH