Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am all for Nonsense Posting 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Ya know, since I want to be on topic, or not on topic, or whatever........and, by posting a DA related post on this thread, I am breaking the rules, or am I?????

Anyway - in learning this song, along with the wonderful and special help of my bro, I am just thrilled with it all........................and thankful that my brother loves me enough to introduce me to the music of his world. Isn't he nice?

Anyone who hasn't yet signed up for the DAmb Fan Album should be smacked. DO IT TODAY!

You tell em Woggy!!

wha?

is this post about bathtub gin?
or being ugly?

Evil

09-18-2002 11:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, indeed, Dr. Rich

yes indeed

09-18-2002 11:29 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Yes, indeed, Dr. Rich

yes indeed

are you getting into the gin?

09-18-2002 11:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

wha (hic)? Never.........

09-18-2002 11:32 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I mean (hic) always....

09-18-2002 11:32 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
wha (hic)? Never.........

never more than one at a time?

09-18-2002 11:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DAMB 30 second rule.....

09-18-2002 11:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
DAMB 30 second rule.....

Everyone hates it...

Mad
09-18-2002 11:49 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

yep - It seems that way.....

09-18-2002 13:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

although my average keeps going up.....

you will be assimilated....

09-18-2002 13:22 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
although my average keeps going up.....

you will be assimilated....

I WANT to be assimilated! Tongue

09-18-2002 15:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

run! it's the borg!

09-18-2002 15:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
run! it's the borg!

but the borg is cute!!!!

09-18-2002 15:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
run! it's the borg!

Jeri can assimilate me anytime she wants! Tongue

09-18-2002 15:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
run! it's the borg!

rent a room for pete's sake! Red Face

09-18-2002 15:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

o.k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
run! it's the borg!

quote:

Evil

Tongue

Pleased

09-18-2002 16:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

pride cometh before the fall. -John Lennon Wink

09-18-2002 16:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Isn't that Summer comes before Fall?

PS: is there really such a thing as an on topic thread. Haven't witnessed one that hasn't in short order fallen apart and become a mindless (whoops) posting exercise to get points.

Gin rocks - how's that for off tonic?

09-18-2002 16:16 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Isn't that Summer comes before Fall?

PS: is there really such a thing as an on topic thread. Haven't witnessed one that hasn't in short order fallen apart and become a mindless (whoops) posting exercise to get points.

Gin rocks - how's that for off tonic?

Big Grin

09-18-2002 16:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

[/QUOTE]

Who's pete & why does he get a room?????

09-18-2002 16:26 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH