Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am all for Nonsense Posting 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Should I recall
All the people I have hurt
Along the way
And should I try
To justify
Every wrong I did not right
But two wrongs don't make it right
And so it keeps me up at night
And I lie awake
And while away the meanwhile
And meanwhile......

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I Could Laugh...

...But it's not funny. Frown

02-25-2003 18:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
One Weigh Street
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Should I recall
All the people I have hurt
Along the way
And should I try
To justify
Every wrong I did not right
But two wrongs don't make it right
And so it keeps me up at night
And I lie awake
And while away the meanwhile
And meanwhile......

This from a guy who calls me an idiot and tell me to Mountain Dew off. Like I say, I just gotta laugh. Where was the righting of your wrongs? Its all a one way street isn't it? Ha, that's right, that's how I came up with my new moniker, seriously. I was thinking how everything is such a one way street around here, so I said "I know, I'll use 'One Weigh Street'". Prime example, the post I'm responding to. Just because most of the players are on one team, doesn't mean they're playing fair. No doubt the responses will be either a rolleyes, a "go to hell Jim", a "I shall ignore you from henceforth", or all of the above. And you'll get cheered on for it; and I'll be further viewed as the bad guy. Why? Because its all a one way street. It really is. I'm not complaining, just kinda laughing that nobody acknowledges the blatant hypocrisy. It really is comical. In a way, I really hope it keeps up.
Weigh
02-25-2003 20:57
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I roll my eyes...then I puke.

02-25-2003 21:01 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
One Weigh Street
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I roll my eyes...then I puke.

EdHead, sorry for what was originally posted in here. Have a blessed night. Wink

Take care,
Weigh
02-25-2003 21:35
anne
A Hot Wolly

"who's worse than who", etc..................

what's the point? what does it matter?

i feel like it's kinda ridiculous.

02-26-2003 00:01 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by One Weigh Street
In a way, I really hope it keeps up.
Weigh

In a WAY??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeesh, this is the whole modus operandi in an all-too-literal nut-shell....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-26-2003 08:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
I threaten BD's comfort zone. He and others have been just as snide or worse than me at times; but I don't ignore them, or say "I'm not saying anything to you or about you anymore."

He saw that his "ministry unto Jim" mode, coupled with his shooting me down every time he thought he could kill me off, wouldn't stop me from being a thorn in his side.

Sure, I've said plenty of tactless things; but no worse than him or some others. It goes a lot deeper I'm sure, his insecurities,etc. For all his beefs, I'm not the guy putting him on ignore mode (literally and figurteively), and acting like I'm too good for him. If nothing else, its good comic relief, I just gotta laugh.
Jim

Jim you miss the entire point of why people avoid and ignore you...

02-26-2003 08:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Hey, DorkDude, stop stealing my lines! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, never mind, go ahead & use them.... I gave up after the first few dozen or so times anyway.... Roll Eyes

02-26-2003 08:45 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Muglias, Buglias
Posters, Boasters
Profaners, Blamers
Super ego capitalists

breathe deep
breathe deep the breath of God

02-26-2003 10:12 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Just not on this side please...Frown

we are chasing away the people who come here for information not dribble... Mad

thank you for your time.
Smile

now go and rip me a new one on the off topic side!!!
Wink

BD

(self appointed pain in the burro reminder about off topic posting)

Okay...I suppose I see the guy's point...now. Smile

02-26-2003 20:50 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
I threaten BD's comfort zone. He and others have been just as snide or worse than me at times; but I don't ignore them, or say "I'm not saying anything to you or about you anymore."

He saw that his "ministry unto Jim" mode, coupled with his shooting me down every time he thought he could kill me off, wouldn't stop me from being a thorn in his side.

Sure, I've said plenty of tactless things; but no worse than him or some others. It goes a lot deeper I'm sure, his insecurities,etc. For all his beefs, I'm not the guy putting him on ignore mode (literally and figurteively), and acting like I'm too good for him. If nothing else, its good comic relief, I just gotta laugh.
Jim

Jim you miss the entire point of why people avoid and ignore you...

Hey, you talked to me again!!! Smile
02-26-2003 21:57
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
wha?

is this post about bathtub gin?
or being ugly?

Evil

is there a difference anymore? Red Face

05-07-2003 23:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes there is.

05-08-2003 07:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Thoreau Thoreau is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-29-2003

I've been a member here for about a week or so now, and well, the noise to signal ratio is way to high for me.

Glad you guys are having fun. Maybe I'll drop by on occasion. Later!

05-08-2003 09:41 Thoreau is offline Send an Email to Thoreau Search for Posts by Thoreau Add Thoreau to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Thoreau: Thoreau_LM
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

See you

05-08-2003 09:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise signal noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise noise

05-08-2003 11:18 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

What I want to know.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why are people bringing these threads back into circulation? If a "bad" thread dies, LET it.

We don't need to recirculate the garbage. Once was enough.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-08-2003 13:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

you just brought it back on top by posting here.... Roll Eyes

Wink

05-08-2003 13:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Uhhh.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Why are people bringing these threads back into circulation?

Joey? Big Grin

05-08-2003 13:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Confused I can't hear you Steve was making too much noise. Big Grin
Huh? Confused CAN YOU PLEASE REPEAT THAT! Big Grin

I Kid of course. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-08-2003 13:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH