Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » thank you » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page thank you 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I wonder if this is one of Berger's associates' work?

MF found the Lost Chronicles of the Bergertroids!!

A lost tribe of lost souls who were unable to form complete sentences and consequentially lost out because "they were the losers" to quote the Q'ran.

The chronicles were rumored to exist in the Berger's underwear drawer. One can only shiver in digust to think how MF came upon them.
Still there may be a redeemming value to their discovery, beyond the confirmation that the Berger HAS an underwear drawer. If you look closely you can see that the color of the ruled lines and the text correspond to primitive forms of communication generally found in maximum security repositories of human imitators, and in college English prep on-line courses. Cross-indexing the colors with the several references to both spiritual and mammalian beings may well unlock the mysterious langauge employed by the Berger, in his more lucid moments, much like the Rosetta stone.

I'm sure if we could zoom in on the background in these photos, additional indications of a semi-sentient life form would be evident. This is important given the Berger's claims regarding its intelligence and contributions to science via the principals of reverse and retrograde osmoses respectively.

Further inquiry is certainly needed to resolve the ability of the author to stay within the lines. This is not consistent with Bergerations in general and may point us to the possible employment of an amanuensis of sorts.

For our hero, M. Fan, we would suggest a bath in hot lye (undiluted) followed by a tofu rub down may be the only way to return to society after enduring such pollution of body and soul.

Psalm 119:83
02-08-2008 14:51 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Robert (Bob) Seven is a folk artist from our old town. I actually bought Leonard Cohen's Various Positions CD from him at a sale he had at his place. He was an interesting charater to say the least.

http://www.robertseven.com/

http://www.whohadada.com/frito/index.html

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-08-2008 15:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » thank you

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH