Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » shotgun angel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page shotgun angel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good point dennis- hes freed from those bonds.

Really JE..I'd save those emails. They are a story in themselves.(am not saying that to be mean in any way) - but they may have some significence (sp) some day..as Dr Love said- he as a heavy cat..and some of his thoughts may contain a lot of posterity

Its been said by me oft - I know we love his duality- and l Loved the man and his work-thats unargueable. THe other things may be.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-06-2008 21:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Larry had some issues, there is no denying that, but I think it was the isues that got in the way and most people knew that. Thats what would allow you to not take things too personal, but it still made it almost impossible to work with him at times. We had so many emails from Larry, that we could make a book, it wouldn't be an easy read though.

AJ. I appreciate your candidness. Those emails should be destoyed as they are private and probably not ever meant for public consumption.
That said, if you're refering to a timeline of pre-airline conking and post-airline conking, how can some other earlier behaviors be explained?
I've read some things on servantsheart.net that disturb me.
I know we're all flawed human beings in need of forgiveness and refinement, but goodness.....

03-07-2008 07:30 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

lad (etc)
perhaps your right
I was thinkin of maybe some insights he may have said that would be cool to hear (or read)
thats all I meant.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-07-2008 08:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
lad (etc)
perhaps your right
I was thinkin of maybe some insights he may have said that would be cool to hear (or read)
thats all I meant.

I dig.
I'm just thinking that 'less may be more' concerning uncovering more of Larry's private thoughts.

03-07-2008 08:26 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » shotgun angel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH