Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2 copies of Horrendous Disc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 copies of Horrendous Disc
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

2 copies of Horrendous Disc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was browsing my local Family Christian Bookstore today and found two copies of Horrendous Disc. I'd be willing to pick them up for anyone interested for the straight cost and shipping. If interested, PM me.

Oh, and they also have copies of the first "At the foot of the cross" CD.
03-27-2008 23:12 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that the version minus the LN tributes? Confused

03-28-2008 05:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's the solid rock release, but the packaging looks different from my copy that I bought in the DA webstore. Bonus tracks are not listed, but may very well be present.
03-29-2008 17:54 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2 copies of Horrendous Disc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH