Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What if I told you, I found a copy of... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What if I told you, I found a copy of...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

What if I told you, I found a copy of... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...Fearful Symmetry and Wild Eyed Wonder. $19 fo' de FS and $7 fo' de WEW.
I already have FS, but I'm gonna give WEW a tumble as I didn't get anything from the Choir since Chase the Kanga.
Whatchu think of Wild Eyed Wonder?

04-24-2008 18:39 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think overall its a terrific work- I personally like CTK a bit better..and there are a few "strange" tunes on WEW with Robin involved (a short lived venture- thank GOD)
but the stand out numbers ..well - they do!

Spin You Around is an all time fave-
To Cover you and the version of Georgies BTLDoor is a close second to the original
Mark Heards involvement can be heard in a subtle way also..me likes

Is it signed by Derri, Steve and Dan Michaels?

(well- thats the advantage of carrying a copy 380 miles to Cornerstone and trapping them after the show..which STARTED at 2:00 a.m. Whoo Whoo!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-24-2008 21:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dood -

did you say
WILD eyed Wonder..??

he heeeee!

04-24-2008 21:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Wide Eyed Wonder is cool a but weird. I like it.

Chase the Kangaroo is very cool. Kinda weird too, but also in a good way.

Circle Slide is the best one.

04-24-2008 22:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wouldn't care about wide eyed wonder Red Face
cool find on fs... Cool

bobd

04-24-2008 22:45 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
cool find on fs... Cool

what are you, carl today? Big Grin

the choir is amazing.

my favorite alternates between circle slide and speckled bird, depending on my mood.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

04-25-2008 07:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by ladrtrk55

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
dood -

did you say
WILD eyed Wonder..??

he heeeee!

Confused

My mind was saying Wide and my fingers inexplicably were drawn to Wild...weird huh

Robin? was she with Crumbaker?

04-25-2008 08:47 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
cool find on fs... Cool

what are you, carl today? Big Grin

the choir is amazing.

my favorite alternates between circle slide and speckled bird, depending on my mood.

the choir is amazing.......
wild eyed wonder is one of their weaker releases.........Red Face
'cept for happy fool, love that one! Big Grin Cool Big Grin

bobd

04-25-2008 08:47 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Jerry Davison Jerry Davison is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

Wow. I'm usually right with you guys on most things but it's weird for me to see so many nay-sayers on WEW. While I do think CTK is their best, I always thought of WEW as a high point for the Choir. I never really cared for anything after that. huh. Go figure.
04-26-2008 11:56 Jerry Davison is offline Send an Email to Jerry Davison Search for Posts by Jerry Davison Add Jerry Davison to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jerry Davison: Davie Bluff
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Davison
Wow. I'm usually right with you guys on most things but it's weird for me to see so many nay-sayers on WEW. While I do think CTK is their best, I always thought of WEW as a high point for the Choir. I never really cared for anything after that. huh. Go figure.

oh i love wide eyed......... just not the tops for me.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

04-26-2008 12:04 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by ladrtrk55
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
dood -

did you say
WILD eyed Wonder..??

he heeeee!

Confused

My mind was saying Wide and my fingers inexplicably were drawn to Wild...weird huh

Robin? was she with Crumbaker?

that I dont know - I did actually see her (unwittingly) when she was with the gal ban Rachael Rachael...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...iendID=88291248

they opened for White heart-
audio speaking..well-....OK
Visually speaking ... lets just say they could hold your interest.....
Wink

04-26-2008 13:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

Oh, by the way.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BTW, for those in the Corpus area, these 2 cds are at the Half Price Books at Moore Plaza.

Mark, calling Mark Cool

04-26-2008 15:44 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Really, I was wondering where you found them.

I already have them, but thanks.

You know, I saw Kissers and Killers for about $5 about 10 years ago in Minnesota. I already had it, so I didn't buy it. I should have. I could have easily sold it for even more.

04-26-2008 15:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I picked up an extra Doppelganger CD at Disc Go Round several years ago. I think I have 3 copies now.

04-26-2008 16:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

ya, I got the cd off FleaBay a few months back thanks to a tip on here. I already had the vinyl from when it debuted and the Alarma Box set, so I really didn't need it.
I did check FleaBay, Amazon, radrockers, and blastbeats and there seem to be none being offered at this time.

04-26-2008 16:09 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I don't get to Half Price Books or Disc Go Round very often anymore.

04-26-2008 16:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
ctrups ctrups is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

3 Dopple's ,

I am missing in my DA(CD) collection Doppleganger and Motor Cycle and Mr. Buchners Dream.

I was surprised to find I had Bibleland in my cd folder when I went to put the CDR of Horrendous Disc in there.

Horendous Disc and Shotgun Angel are still my faves.

Has the Rapsures album ever been released on CD.

DEAN
04-26-2008 17:50 ctrups is offline Search for Posts by ctrups Add ctrups to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Loud Proud And Born Again was released on CD.

04-26-2008 20:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Really, I was wondering where you found them.

I already have them, but thanks.

You know, I saw Kissers and Killers for about $5 about 10 years ago in Minnesota. I already had it, so I didn't buy it. I should have. I could have easily sold it for even more.

I bought Kissers and Killers about 3 years ago for less than $5 in Dinkytown. Pleased

04-26-2008 22:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Davison

and i mainly only cared for the albums before it........ Tongue
go figure..... Big Grin

bobd

04-26-2008 23:40 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What if I told you, I found a copy of...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH