Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm working at my alma mater as a Custodian, and their bookstore has been cleaning out its storage room and giving stuff away to us maintenance guys, so I have recently aquired a bunch of Cds and whatnot. Well, among these titles is a sealed copy of The 77's "A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows," which I already own. Sooo...if you want it, shoot me an email at CraigoryVOL@gmail.com and it's yours.
05-15-2008 11:50 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have it- but thanks for the offer!
if you dont - NAB IT!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-15-2008 11:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Up! That funky crow thang! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good disc! Cool

05-15-2008 17:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

golden field of radioactive crows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Eis, check your gmail. Let me know. I'd love to get it. I've heard it rocks!
05-15-2008 18:50 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: golden field of radioactive crows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jon eddies
Hey Eis, check your gmail. Let me know. I'd love to get it. I've heard it rocks!

Yes is does, Jon. Cool

05-15-2008 19:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

golden field of radioactive crows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I downloaded U R Trippin from pastemusic.com and love that tune.
05-15-2008 20:29 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: golden field of radioactive crows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jon eddies
I downloaded U R Trippin from pastemusic.com and love that tune.

I tell ya, you will love That funky crow thang! Big Grin

I am surprised you already don't own it! Shocked

05-16-2008 15:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am surprised too.....
Cool

all DA fans are REQUIRED to keep up on all 7z stuff..
I mean cmon- initiation period is over.
You're in your sophmore year, pal....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-16-2008 18:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I know Mr Eddies is a pretty big 7s fan! Pleased

05-16-2008 21:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis

I'm going to see The 77s this summer, however far I may have to drive. My wife said she'll come along too. Cool
05-16-2008 23:31 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
I'm going to see The 77s this summer, however far I may have to drive. My wife said she'll come along too. Cool

My plan is to see them twice! Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 05-17-2008 06:11.

05-17-2008 06:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Golden Field of Radioactive Crows

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH