Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Returning Oddities » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Returning Oddities 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Do you mean the Starter Set demos? If so, those will be coming back as well.

So there will be a "Random Acts & Hodgepodge" re-issue? Confused

Sort of. At the moment... it has the same title & cover, but its a bit different in every other way. Happy The STarter Set demos are there and a couple of other things from the original, but some things have been dropped and other things have been added.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-05-2008 00:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
clipon clipon is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

must...have...this...CD
06-05-2008 00:19 clipon is offline Homepage of clipon Search for Posts by clipon Add clipon to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:
Do you mean the Starter Set demos? If so, those will be coming back as well.

So there will be a "Random Acts & Hodgepodge" re-issue? Confused

Sort of. At the moment... it has the same title & cover, but its a bit different in every other way. Happy The STarter Set demos are there and a couple of other things from the original, but some things have been dropped and other things have been added.

What things have been added?

06-05-2008 00:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

It could still change, but so far... theres a few oddball tracks that Terry has done for various artists compilations over the years, plus an alternate version of a Skullmonkeys track thats not found on Imaginarium...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-05-2008 00:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Very nice. Cool

06-05-2008 00:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
It could still change, but so far... theres a few oddball tracks that Terry has done for various artists compilations over the years, plus an alternate version of a Skullmonkeys track thats not found on Imaginarium...

sounding Larry Normanish... but since I like Terry and his stuff, that's good!

06-05-2008 08:50 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Except Solid Rock usually charges like $30, for a repackage of the same exact songs. These are gonna be mini-releases with a small price.

06-05-2008 09:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I wasn't trying to be negative, I was trying to comment on how my own bias affects my opinion... I wonder what to do about that. And you're right, there is a difference, a big philosophical and empty storish difference.

06-05-2008 09:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I wasn't trying to be argumentative.. more just making a point because I can. Big Grin

Most of these things we are doing like this will hae a small price, most will be stuff that has already been in print. Its just with Hodge Podge it seemed like it needed a little redefining. Some stuff didn't really fit all that well.

06-05-2008 11:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

d'accord.

I understand and endorse it. You may now continue to do as you planned Wink

06-05-2008 13:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
I wasn't trying to be argumentative.. more just making a point because I can. Big Grin

That could be our motto here on the DAmb! Tongue

06-05-2008 17:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Most of these things we are doing like this will hae a small price

Jason be goin' all Scottiche on us...

I'll bet he means to win Wimbledon!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wakachiwaka: 06-05-2008 19:42.

06-05-2008 19:39 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

06-05-2008 19:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

The first set of these inexpensive collectibles should be available in the next week or two...

- All Day Sing and Dinner on the Ground - Terry Scott Taylor & Michael Roe
The nice little BBQ tour EP that Mike & Terry did a few years back. The tour leftovers always sold out quickly, so here it is again.. in a jewel case for the first time.

- Random Acts & Hodgepodge - Terry Scott Taylor
Some familiar tracks and some odd new ones thrown in. 15 tracks in all.. some weird demos, the Starter Set, Neverhood and Skullmonkeys stuff, some other TenNapel stuff, some various artist compilation tracks, etc. Newly expanded artwork and packaging - also, in a jewel case for the first time.

- Swirling Mellow (20th Anniversary! Shocked ) - Swirling Eddies
Nothing new.. just bringing the old release back with some new artwork.. for those that missed out or didn't want the M8'ed version.

06-14-2008 02:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Will Rap'sures be something that is coming back, or is that owned by KMG or some other group of sticks in the mud?

I am quite excited to hear these rarities for the first time.
06-14-2008 09:13 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Administrator

Hmm we can find out who owns them.

06-14-2008 11:34 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I had no idea the Rap'sures, were so beloved.

How about "Sunny Love Tree" or whatever the heck that was?

06-14-2008 17:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

quote:
The first set of these inexpensive collectibles should be available in the next week or two...

- Random Acts & Hodgepodge - Terry Scott Taylor
Some familiar tracks and some odd new ones thrown in. 15 tracks in all.. some weird demos, the Starter Set, Neverhood and Skullmonkeys stuff, some other TenNapel stuff, some various artist compilation tracks, etc. Newly expanded artwork and packaging - also, in a jewel case for the first time.

I'm in for one of these Smile

06-16-2008 09:35 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ME TOO
i HAVE ONLY HEARD OF IT.
Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2008 11:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

dr. rich is a returning oddity......... Tongue

bobd

06-16-2008 12:11 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Returning Oddities

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH