Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What Daniel Amos, Swirling Eddies, Terry Scott Taylor and/or Lost Dogs songs are you listening to today?

Me? Today? All the songs on Avacodo Faultline...and very happy I'm not driving on an LA freeway this morning.

Some commuters have sworn
in the hours before dawn
if you happen to be driving alone,
a light fog will reveal
the dead at the wheel
driving ghost cars to families
back home

Yikes!

07-08-2008 13:33 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TODAY?

none.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-08-2008 14:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been spinning Holy Ghost Building in the car.

07-08-2008 15:06 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Cool RE: What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mp3 cd that has over 100 songs all tst from shotgun to midget.......... Pleased

bobd

07-08-2008 15:23 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

quote:
mp3 cd that has over 100 songs all tst from shotgun to midget..........

I only wish I had enough spare time on my hands to listen to that much music. Wow, that'd be great!

07-08-2008 17:04 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Been spinning Holy Ghost Building in the car.

Me too. Pleased

07-08-2008 18:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

I listened to Bibleland on the way to work this morning.
07-08-2008 19:03 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

^That was yesterday morning for me! Cool

07-08-2008 19:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
^That was yesterday morning for me! Cool

Yeah, I know. By the way, thanks for leaving it in your car. Speaking of, I'll try to get your car back to you soon.
07-08-2008 19:58 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Uh... Thanks! Shocked

07-08-2008 20:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he's just gonna burn it and return it........ Tongue

bobd

07-08-2008 20:08 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

The CD or my car? Shocked

07-08-2008 20:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope you have full coverage........... Tongue

bobd

07-08-2008 22:32 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

since I "noned"
I pulled up a file of Dr Love Mixed favorites-my one daughter asked me to put some together...
love that stuff. - even Wiki Tiki Aye from I.D.!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-08-2008 22:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You, The Glory Road, Get Into the Bus, Aloha, Evangeline and Uneasy Lies The Head Of The Confidence Man. My seven-month-old Baby Crying then interrupts, and I have to stop listening.

07-09-2008 13:16 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

RE: What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Ipod has 4800 songs on it (every CD I own) and its always set to random. But the last song I heard today was "Loved and Forgiven" from Gift Horse.

I use that Ipod EVERY day and I can't think of a greater invention. I never know what song I'll hear next. It's like the world's greatest radio station that only plays the songs I like!
07-09-2008 16:48 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

UnderDawg: you're from Magnolia, TX? When I worked for the Union Pacific Railroad, I dispatched trains through there. The siding in town was one of the worst to try and use. But, because of traffic volume, I had to use it all the time. Not that you really wanted to know that, but, at least, I know where Magnolia, Tx is, and, if my memory serves me right, there is a good BBQ joint in town.

07-09-2008 17:05 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

lessee...from earlier today on my random play, 400+ song MP3 player:

Writer's Block
A Humble Man Rises
Death Garden Jive

07-09-2008 19:37 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
My Ipod has 4800 songs on it (every CD I own) and its always set to random. But the last song I heard today was "Loved and Forgiven" from Gift Horse.

I use that Ipod EVERY day and I can't think of a greater invention. I never know what song I'll hear next. It's like the world's greatest radio station that only plays the songs I like!

I've always fantasized about my own station P103. The MP3 transfer to FM has allowed me to do it. Its transformed my life in my car (I'm off talk radio). I enjoy the heckouttait, & only have 1/10th of your capacity. Its a great way to listen to your favorites (not knowing what's next & THE VARIETY!).

07-09-2008 19:43 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

When I bought the Ipod I figured I'd NEVER need the 30 Gig capacity, but right now I'm at about 60% full. I don't have any video or anything on it either. Do have some photos, but just a few.

Of course, there are some songs I'll skip as I go through the day. Might not be in the mood for something, but in general, I listen to whatever comes on. I'm one of those guys who listens to entire albums, not just the "hit". That way, I get to where I like just about every song on any given album.

I will admit right now that I almost ALWAYS will skip "Nightmare at the Elks Lodge" on Zoom Daddy. Just don't like it...
07-10-2008 21:19 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH