Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Route 66 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs on Route 66 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
I'm still a sucker for the Big Mac (without cheese) and a large sweet tea. But I think that has more to do with the lack of quality burgers near my home than anything else.
Now if you are ever in Phoenix, you've gotta go to Lenny's burger shop. Very, very, very good burgers.

I'm hungry now....

dude......go to in-n-out.

08-22-2008 13:47 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked RE: From the Dog's website: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by joey
and i only stopped eating there because the food .sucks! Tongue

I'm with you. It sustained me through high school and college (best thing after too much drinking was a sausage biscuit and a large coke from McD's). At one point, I got really sick at the idea of eating there and haven't in years.

watch this movie and you will never eat at mcdonalds again... Baby

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390521/

Cool
08-22-2008 14:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: From the Dog's website: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
and i only stopped eating there because the food .sucks! Tongue

I'm with you. It sustained me through high school and college (best thing after too much drinking was a sausage biscuit and a large coke from McD's). At one point, I got really sick at the idea of eating there and haven't in years.

watch this movie and you will never eat at mcdonalds again... Baby

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390521/

I've seen it and was glad that I already stopped eating there. I also stopped eating at Burger King years ago. I still like Sonic here and In-N-Out when I'm out west.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-22-2008 14:35 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

There isn't one close to me. The closest one is a 25 minute drive, and, usually, there's a 20-30 minute wait at the drive thru.

The best thing that is somewhat close (about a 15 minute drive) is Carl's Jr.

quote:
watch this movie and you will never eat at mcdonalds again...

No thank you! I'm better off not knowing. Tongue

08-22-2008 14:57 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I love that crap

always have-always will.

(for the record..I dont weigh 450 lbs..)
and am not implying people who may are that way because of places like McD's

I play the prodigal all the time..

"And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry"

me like meat!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-22-2008 15:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
me like meat!

Is that what McD's hamburgers are made from?

08-22-2008 15:15 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

quote:

fatted calf, fatted dog, fatted horse--really, what's the difference, as long as it tastes good? Big Grin

Actually, I'm a member of PETA: People for Eating Tasty Animals. Pleased

08-22-2008 15:50 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:

quote:

fatted calf, fatted dog, fatted horse--really, what's the difference, as long as it tastes good? Big Grin

Actually, I'm a member of PETA: People for Eating Tasty Animals. Pleased

When I was in Africa, the guy at the buffet line said that this container had goat and the other had chicken. Neither tasted very good. Then one guy in our group says, "have you ever seen chickens with a rib cage this small?" We are not sure what we were eating but had noticed a lot of bats around the hotel. I'm thinking bats were on the menu that night. Better not to know.

08-22-2008 16:01 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I had some Veal a few weeks ago.

08-22-2008 17:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

me too......... Pleased
i doubt you will ever see the McVeal sandwich.... Shocked

Tongue

Cool
08-22-2008 18:26 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

me too......... Pleased
i doubt you will ever see the McVeal sandwich.... Shocked

Tongue

I doubt it too! Big Grin

08-22-2008 20:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
i doubt you will ever see the McVeal sandwich....

Some of you may remember that Burger King had a Veal Parmgiana sandwich in the early 80's.

08-22-2008 21:42 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

There isn't one close to me. The closest one is a 25 minute drive, and, usually, there's a 20-30 minute wait at the drive thru.

If there were one that close to me I would go.
In-N-Out is the best! Big Grin

08-23-2008 00:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I would love to see one of these signs in St Paul! Big Grin

08-23-2008 00:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yummy.

08-23-2008 00:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

In-N-Out is pretty good, but I actually like Carl's Jr. better. I'll even eat a double-Dell with bacon from Dell Taco before I'll eat a Double-Double. But all three places are waaaaaaay better than McD's, BK, Wendy's, etc.
In the words of Horace Greeley, "Go west, young man!" Oops, John B. L. Soule said that, not Greeley. So much for public education. Mad

08-23-2008 08:27 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
In-N-Out is pretty good, but I actually like Carl's Jr. better.

Dude, are you on drugs!?! Confused

I was never able to stomach that meat like substance that they call Hamburger.

08-23-2008 09:51 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

No, no drugs.

I grew up with Carl's Jr (and Dell Taco), so it has a lot of (good) memories attached to it.

It's good food, anyway.

08-23-2008 10:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

But to get back to the Lost Dogs: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really, really hope I get to see them at the Santa Monica Pier.

08-23-2008 11:19 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
In-N-Out is pretty good, but I actually like Carl's Jr. better.

Dude, are you on drugs!?! Confused

I was never able to stomach that meat like substance that they call Hamburger.

Carl's Jr. is called Hardee's out here.
Hardee's is pretty good for fast food.
Kinda like Wendy's.

However, In-N-Out is much, much better.

08-23-2008 11:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Route 66

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH