Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sweet! Pleased

03-16-2008 16:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great!

03-16-2008 17:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

That blows!

Wait - I mean, WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Cool
03-16-2008 18:32 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

In unison the crowd chanted riotously while holding up fistfuls of dollars in anticipation of the arrival the DFBB 20th anniversary edition:

D F B B !

D F B B !

D F B B !

D F B B !

D F B B !

D F B B !

D F B B !

D F B B !

Suddenly out of nowhere a hairy man wearing a dress came running through, yelling in a squeaky voice, “Hey fellers, how ‘bout a burger bash?” and started his own chant:

BBFD !

BBFD !

Enraged the mob lit out after her, I mean him, and went charging through the Purple Pagoda in China Town where the patrons yelled obstinately, “Hsishui xhioang jiaxsu!” (loosely translated, “yo mama make the stinky fried rices”) and pelted them with chop sticks. Disoriented, the chase ended as quickly as it started and the sullen fans returned to queue up at the Audiori CD window only to discover the first place in line had been taken by the same hairy man now wearing a girl scout uniform.

I ask you what fate awaits this usurper?

Psalm 119:83
03-16-2008 19:47 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Cool

Isn't that photo shoot video on Instruction Thru Film?

03-16-2008 20:47 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Aye it tis agnus, I believe the thought is that most people that buy this reissue of Darn Floor won't have that video anyway.

03-16-2008 21:26 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

What's with the pirate voice?
Or is it Scottish?
And who is Agnus?

Pleased

03-16-2008 21:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Black Angus or Agnes

03-16-2008 21:52 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

GREAT NEWS!!!
Did Arena Rock give the reissue a street date yet?
I want to hear this album yesterday!

03-16-2008 22:21 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I don't think so yet.

The "aye i'tis agnes.." is a Beatles reference, its an obscure quote from one of their Fan Club Christmas albums flexi discs from the mid sixties.

03-17-2008 01:21 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh, maybe I'll have to listen to some of those again.
Pretty surreal fun! Pleased

03-17-2008 03:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
I don't think so yet.

The "aye i'tis agnes.." is a Beatles reference, its an obscure quote from one of their Fan Club Christmas albums flexi discs from the mid sixties.

That is obcure Big Grin

03-17-2008 15:37 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Any more bits of news to report?

03-28-2008 00:31 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

I'm curious as to how this relationship with Arena Rock Recording Co even began? My guess is the Larry Norman connection...but even that one I don't get.
There must be some Arena Rock A&R guy with roots in the strange world of ccm rock or something???

But I'm so glad Arena Rock has gotten behind DA. It would be great if they could continue this relationship...(ie. more re-issues and new material)...opening DA to a wider market perhaps.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by colorblind: 03-28-2008 16:48.

03-28-2008 16:48 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Someone at Arena Rock is a big fan of Darn Floor.... so he wanted to be a part of some kind of reissue.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-28-2008 22:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well - we need a schedule..
I need to strategically dump my original one right as the market peaks.
Cool

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-28-2008 23:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Up! Sure thing Buddy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

Cool

I will be glad to help out with getting that pesky original off your hands.
Pleased

03-28-2008 23:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Thumb Up! RE: Sure thing Buddy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Cool

Pleased

nice! Pleased

bobd

03-29-2008 00:26 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: Sure thing Buddy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Cool

Pleased

nice! Pleased

Hey! That's me! I'm a nice guy.

03-29-2008 00:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jsminch
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 08-12-2005

Any clue on whenabouts this rapturous bit of divinity is to be deposited into the bucket of hog slop that is this world?
04-04-2008 14:35 jsminch is offline Send an Email to jsminch Search for Posts by jsminch Add jsminch to your Buddy List
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH