Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alcatraz » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alcatraz
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Alcatraz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now that's kind of funny - the sprinkler head voice at the end makes me laugh......

09-23-2002 16:46 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Now that's kind of funny - the sprinkler head voice at the end makes me laugh......

yes.

I am waiting for the full lenght sprinkler head album Big Grin

09-23-2002 16:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

yes.

I am waiting for the full lenght sprinkler head album Big Grin

Me too, but you should be in Alcatraz..... Pleased

09-23-2002 16:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

is that the sacred cows thing? Confused

09-23-2002 17:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

YUP Big Grin

09-23-2002 17:03 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Sacred Cows is so friggin' funny...
09-23-2002 17:03 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

no, but it's on scared cows.... Pleased

09-23-2002 17:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
YUP Big Grin

Who did that Al Denson?

man he sucks! Big Grin

09-23-2002 17:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

what the????? Confused

09-23-2002 17:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Quite so.

09-23-2002 17:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

what the????? Confused

hehehe
Pleased

09-23-2002 17:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Quite so.

Well said, old bean.
09-23-2002 17:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I like it now that it's just blended in with all the other TST stuff....a whole album of it was a bit much for me...

09-23-2002 17:06 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I like it now that it's just blended in with all the other TST stuff....a whole album of it was a bit much for me...

Personally, I'd like another Sacred Cows album...

Big Grin
09-23-2002 17:07 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:

oh that's right, you don't like Sacred Cows.
Did you like the Farm Beetles?
I forget.

09-23-2002 17:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Farm Beetles is nuts!!!! It irritates!!!!! It Bugs!!!!!

But I guess that's the point....

I can't believe that started working on that at the same time they were recording Fearful Symmetry.....

Kooky

09-23-2002 17:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I like Kooky. Pleased

09-23-2002 17:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

....and Kooky! likes you....

09-23-2002 17:26 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Farm Beetles is nuts!!!! It irritates!!!!! It Bugs!!!!!

But I guess that's the point....

I can't believe that started working on that at the same time they were recording Fearful Symmetry.....

Kooky

maybe the farm beetles could do FS Evil

"Sudden heaven! yee haw!"

09-23-2002 17:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
....and Kooky! likes you....

Yeah, baby! Tongue

09-23-2002 17:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alcatraz

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH