Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 4 CD Terry solo set » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 4 CD Terry solo set
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

4 CD Terry solo set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would a 4 cd set of Terry's solo records ever be possible?
I would assume that because they were recording for different labels, it might be a problem.
But I love the idea...it could be rounded out by "lost" Terry songs or something.

I feel a bit out of touch with Terry's solo work as I only have Glimpses of Grace...

11-14-2008 11:58 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're looking into doing something with the first two.. the main problem would be John Wayne.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-14-2008 12:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hes still causing a Ruckus? - from the grave?.

just call him Marion a few times - he'll calm down

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-14-2008 12:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 4 CD Terry solo set

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH