Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry Scott Taylor - Avocado Faultline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Scott Taylor - Avocado Faultline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

Terry Scott Taylor - Avocado Faultline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard this album for the first time today, and it really made me smile. Terry has such a talent for genre-hopping and making it all feel/sound so effortless.
Is this album not one of the best counrty albums the folks have never heard, or what?
The humur is ace, the sentimental spots are point on, and the backdrop of country-hazed instrumentation is perfect.

I don't think that AV is what you (or Terry for that matter) would call challenging in any experimental, boundry pushing way, but it is a pure and fine piece of art that fits nicely into the mystery that is Terry S Taylor.

11-26-2008 15:02 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Angels must smile like that..

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-26-2008 15:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very good CD...I've played it a couple times a month for the last seven years.

11-26-2008 15:38 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry Scott Taylor - Avocado Faultline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH