Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have a nice day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have a nice day 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is a train wreck for long haired girly men. They hate it, but can't keep away.

12-02-2008 13:07 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am still offended that audiori got the last word.

12-02-2008 13:09 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Stick a tampon in your ear.

12-02-2008 13:10 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I am equally offended that ServantSteve got the first word and everyone else got the middle words though.

12-02-2008 13:11 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Wait a minute, I see you've already done that.

12-02-2008 13:12 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

Yeah thanks it helped, but I am still offended.

12-02-2008 13:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I've had a number of large bowel movements today. That paper sure is comfortable.

12-02-2008 13:24 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
The only thing smaller than my sense of humor is my patience and forgiveness

I thought you were going to say something else.

Shocked

Red Face

12-02-2008 13:48 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

Are you trying to offend me? If so, you did almost as much as the muscular pictures of Terry he sent me in the mail after I sent in my hard earned dough. And they offended me almost as much as the new title of this thread. Which offends me almost as much as the fact that I don't get the last word because audiori already got it. My paper thin skin is crinkled as well now. Thanks a lot. (sarcasm) Oh great, now I am even more offended by his sudden unprovoked sarcasm on my part.

12-02-2008 14:19 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I'm feeling a little cramp right now- can you meet me in the bathroom?

12-02-2008 14:40 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Disjasked Lerna

It should be clear by now that I have nothing at all to do.

12-02-2008 14:48 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

mando-man, exactly how would that be clear to anyone?

did anyone else get their yard gnome?
mine came out looking a lot like Audiorii J wearing a long pointy hat and something really scary is stuck in his ear.

Psalm 119:83
12-02-2008 15:17 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

God is not mocked

just people.

Confused

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-02-2008 15:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I think Joe the Internet User can take it. It didn't seem to destroy Joes the Plumber, the six pack, the Biden or the Lieberman.

Besides, this threads about to become commercial... I hear they've picked Drew Carey to host the US version.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-02-2008 16:03 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

I am offended by Drew Carey.

12-02-2008 16:52 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
quote:
The only thing smaller than my sense of humor is my patience and forgiveness

I thought you were going to say something else.

Shocked

Red Face

i am offended at your assumption! Shocked

Tongue Wink

Cool
12-02-2008 17:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Here in the Heart of Dixie, we Alabamians pronounce Obama as Oh! 'BAMA!

peawinkel has attached this image:
Saban.jpg

12-02-2008 23:14 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

so would you say you are an offended gnome then?

how do they pronounce gnome in Aladabm?

12-02-2008 23:18 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
so would you say you are an offended gnome then?

how do they pronounce gnome in Aladabm?

guh NAH mee

12-02-2008 23:25 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

hmmm, that was too easy

how about - tsunami?

12-03-2008 00:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have a nice day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH