Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Neverhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Neverhood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was at youth group on sunday and I'm used to being hassled about this Terry Taylor fellow the've never heard of.

Then one of them mentions this incredable computer game. One of the other leaders has also played it and they have this big discussion about it.

Going by the description I knew it was Neverhood.

I asked what they thought of the music. They loved it - and raved about it for a while.

That was when I informed them of whose skill they were raving about.

I love doing that to people.
09-23-2002 21:53 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Bad Breath
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hommina Hommina...
09-24-2002 11:48
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bee boop skattle trump de la fromp!
Big Grin

09-24-2002 12:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

beans, beans the musical fruit....

09-24-2002 12:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Everybody, everybody way oh!
Ah yeah everybody way oh!
Oooo everybody way oh!
Everybody way way way way oh!
Everybody he
Everybody who
Everybody a boo
Ee uh
Everybody now way oh
boi

now that's good stuff!! Big Grin

09-24-2002 14:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Neverhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH