Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » What's next? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's next?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

What's next? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, now that Darn Floor - Big Bite has been reissued (and a great reissue it was!), what's coming down the pipe next? Fearful Symmetry? Live Bootleg '82? Kalhoun? Motorcycle?
Obviously, there's some Lost Dogs and Swirling Eddies stuff that could be reissued, as well. And there's probably a long list of "rarities" too.
But strictly DA speaking, what's next?

12-25-2008 16:07 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothing. You didn't hear the news?
12-25-2008 16:54 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

RE: What's next? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it's up for a vote....FEARFUL SYMMETRY.
12-25-2008 17:14 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But that can't happen now. Didn't you hear the news either? Who's gonna break it to these guys? I'm way too upset to do it...
12-25-2008 20:02 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

rumormonger 12 o'clock low

circle the wagons, boys, and don't look 'im in the eyes!

Psalm 119:83
12-25-2008 22:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

But... but... It's so sad, and infuriating, and self basting.
12-25-2008 22:54 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
...sad, and infuriating, and self basting.

Ok, he might not be sad...

12-26-2008 07:31 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We've heard some rumblings about a possible future project. Once we know something official we will make an announcement.

12-26-2008 14:35 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az

quote:
If it's up for a vote....FEARFUL SYMMETRY

12-26-2008 14:37 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Actually, this one looks interesting: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12-26-2008 14:38 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
We've heard some rumblings about a possible future project. Once we know something official we will make an announcement.

Thanks for the update.

Any hints?

12-26-2008 14:40 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Okay, time to get serious... Enough of the sillies...

MEKE LEKE HAI! MEKE HI---*

(We'll end that right there. It's FAR too silly.)

At this point, I can't imagine any of the AC albums being released separately, especially if the supporting albums aren't out at the same time. What a pain that would be, fielding the comments "Alarma Chronicles Four? Where are the other three? When are the other three? WHY three more of this? Kevin Max is cuter!"

2009 will mark the 20th anniversary of Outdoor Elvis. I suspect that synergy will play a major role in future decisions.
12-26-2008 15:24 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
77'sRule! 77'sRule! is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 09-13-2008

I'd like to see a Doppelganger reissue.

I think it would be cool to see them "reinterpret" a few of the songs, either by re-mixing them or completely rerecording them (or both), and mix in a few live tracks and -viola!- you've got a companion disc.
12-27-2008 05:21 77'sRule! is offline Search for Posts by 77'sRule! Add 77'sRule! to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad New DA! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So yeah.
That should do it.

01-01-2009 05:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

yeah, a new DA record would be veeery nice. let the pre-orders begin!
01-01-2009 07:39 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Welcome back, dennis... long time, no see.

01-01-2009 08:14 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

No post wars, Dennis...I am still getting treatment for my RSI! But, welcome Cool

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-01-2009 12:42 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DENNIS!!
whatup? - taiont heard a word in too long.

Merryhappy!
lets see a bit more of things in 09 eh?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-02-2009 13:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Here I am! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah.
Posting with my phone glows with warmth.
Yeah.

01-03-2009 16:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

VH would be a great CD to do a "Hats" type project with.
There are some great songs on that record the band could really have fun with. Pleased
New recordings, remixes, all of the above.
That would be fun.

a FS "Hats" project would be just as cool. Cool

01-03-2009 17:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » What's next?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH