Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vox Humana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vox Humana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

RE: The schlock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

When my brother and I work on something, we listed to it over and over and check and recheck because we have that innate fear of getting 1000 or more CD's pressed wrong. Even after we send something off we hold our breathe until we finally get to see the pressed CD or DVD. It's sort of like that feeling of going on vacation and wondering if you left a fire burning in the garage.

you “listed to it”??? over and over??? how could you listed to it over and over???

you making a sail boat or something???

J: “you listed to the right and i’ll listed to the left “

E: “and if they sounds ok then we’ll listed to them together”

J: “cause then you get the right and the left listed at the same time which is good"

E: “if they ain’t listed at the same time that is unlistedable”

J: “don’t forget to checked it too”

E: “and rechecked”

J: “and listed”

E: "put out that consarned fire"

J: "may the innate fears of a 1000 CDs infest your burning garage"

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 01-21-2009 22:57.

01-21-2009 22:55 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
It's worse than that. There is no index mark between "Live and Let Live" and "When Worlds Collide"; they are both in the same track. So the track labeled "When Worlds Collide" is actually "As the World Turns". Then the track labeled "As the World Turns" is actually the first part of "She's All Heart." THEN, the track labeled "She's All Heart" begins at the second phrase of the third verse with the words "to be brave until the end of all my days."

Wow... that's not only stupid, it's counterintuitively stupid. How this happened I cannot imagine.

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
...when they made Little Red Riding Hood and Shotgun Angel they copied the master on their PC and left in the one minute gaps and didn't bother to listen to it before sending off to manufacture.

You mean the special whatever-eth anniversary "Shotgun Angel" with at least one jarring little gap where songs were supposed to segue smoothly? Yeah, I had that once... and after I "listened" to it, I promptly "listed" it on eBay!

01-22-2009 07:45 ftg3plus4 is online Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
When my brother and I work on something, we listed to it over and over and check and recheck because we have that innate fear of getting 1000 or more CD's pressed wrong.

And this is why you do such good work. Your attention to such things has served Terry and Co. well.

quote:
and after I "listened" to it, I promptly "listed" it on eBay!

Misused Quotation Marks Blog

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 01-22-2009 09:06.

01-22-2009 09:06 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
quote:
and after I "listened" to it, I promptly "listed" it on eBay!

Misused Quotation Marks Blog

I'm blocked on my work computer from following your link, but surely you realize I only used the quotes on "listened" & "listed" because of the above discussion ("my brother & I listed to it over and over...").

01-22-2009 09:44 ftg3plus4 is online Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
but surely you realize I only used the quotes on "listened" & "listed" because of the above discussion ("my brother & I listed to it over and over...").

Yes. I do not think that you are stupid. Big Grin

01-22-2009 10:10 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vox Humana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH