Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Home Permanent » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Home Permanent
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I'm #1 across the nation

There's a plack in the hall
a statue of my family
Big Grin

I never would have built it.

Actually, it's "plaque."

Big Grin

I spelled it the way it's spelled in the lyrics on this website.

Then the lyrics here have a mistake...

goodie for you! Big Grin

that should be capitalized...

Big Grin

that's better! Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
It would be cool if the remix version of this that was on the Rock Around the World album could be used as an extra track on one of the upcoming reissues.....I would definitely buy it......That's the first exposure to DA I ever had....and I still like that version better....

I don't think I've heard that version?

It would make a nice bonus track.

BD

I have not heard that version.
Sounds pretty cool! Cool

10-09-2002 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

I think I still have the record, but no record player anymore - anyone able to turn vinyl into plastic?????? It'd be cool to have it on CD - the bootlevel record too.

10-09-2002 16:36 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I think I still have the record, but no record player anymore - anyone able to turn vinyl into plastic?????? It'd be cool to have it on CD - the bootlevel record too.

I have a record player!
Why don't you? Confused

Hell, up until Patti made me throw it out, I had an 8-Track player (so this was what? last year? Big Grin )

10-09-2002 16:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I had a record player - but it broke in my last move when I totalled the Ryder truck. I'll get another at some point - too much music to buy on CD right now....

10-09-2002 16:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I had a record player - but it broke in my last move when I totalled the Ryder truck. I'll get another at some point - too much music to buy on CD right now....

don't let those bastards on e-bay rip you off!

10-09-2002 16:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

wouldn't dream of it....although I do find some good deals there once in a while...

10-09-2002 16:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

I have a record player. Send it to me, Dennis has my address.... Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

It seems he has no such plans! Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:

It seems he has no such plans! Big Grin

He should. I'd send it back with a cd-r of the record... Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

where are you sit - ee - ated, Joey T???

10-09-2002 16:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Spokane. Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:

wow.
he bit the hook off! Big Grin

(sorry, fishing joke... I am from Minnesota! Big Grin )

10-09-2002 16:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:

wow.

Lot's of fishing in Washington too. Come on up guys! Pleased

10-09-2002 16:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

wow.

Lot's of fishing in Washington too. Come on up guys! Pleased

out of state pemits are spendy! $$$$$

10-09-2002 17:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
out of state pemits are spendy! $$$$$

Nobody checks that stuff where I go.... Big Grin

10-09-2002 17:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

would you really be able to transfer it to a CDR? That would be awefully cool!

10-09-2002 17:03 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
would you really be able to transfer it to a CDR? That would be awefully cool!

Yep! Big Grin I don't know if you would want to mail such a rare record though...

10-09-2002 17:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

First I have to find it again....then we'll see. I'll check in the old garage tonight. I've mailed lots of records, and they do ok. I did lose a whole box of records in the mail once....when I went out of state for college. It just never showed up.....very sad....

10-09-2002 17:08 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Yeah, I lost my tape of that years ago, probably moving. Just let me know... or maybe somebody like BD could put it up as an mp3???? Smile )

10-09-2002 17:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Home Permanent

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH