Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler and Berger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mr. Chandler and Berger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Asherman
Well...

Ya know......

2003 IS the Year of the Goat/Sheep (whatever )! Shocked

Shocked

Smile )

02-28-2003 15:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Yup, except... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the case of Mr. Berger, the year of the black sheep.

Big Grin

02-28-2003 15:40 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BA BA BLACK SHEEP
HAVE YOU ANY WOOL?
YES SIR YES SIR
THREE BAGS FULL.........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-28-2003 15:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

"History doesn't repeat Itself -- at best it rhymes." Mark Twain

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-28-2003 15:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Of course... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In two years it'll be the year of the cow again.

Time for the shipwrecked Eddies to find port.

02-28-2003 15:48 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Big Grin

02-28-2003 18:38 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

That Lavoris is doing wonders for your teeth, Asherman. You really must thank Berger.
03-01-2003 17:54 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HEY! I resemble that remark Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Uh-oh.... it's not one of those yellow maple-leaf fresheners, is it? I'd hate to think you were a left-wing soccer mom on top of everything else.... Shocked

I happen to like those maple leaf fresheners! Oh, but I've never been a soccer mom..........whew.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-01-2003 21:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Mr Chandler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
LOL. i KNEW it reminded me of something!

Stay AWAY from the UPC.............it'll hurt you. really.

Oh, btw, being a relative newbie to your fine tunage, and discovering the rudimentary elements of the band, may I say you really have a nice bass?

or, is that rude???

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-01-2003 21:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Shocked

Tongue

03-02-2003 16:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mind Peach

Ed's reappeared!?

03-02-2003 16:56 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

(Methinks he forgot to turn of his cookies!) Frown

I guess he'll have to shoot for 3456 now...?

03-02-2003 16:57 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

That DAMB wizard made a similar mistake recently.
03-02-2003 19:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

How come he stayed in Oz?

03-02-2003 19:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

He has tremendous pangs of anxiety when he is away from his curtain...much like Linus
03-02-2003 19:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Does Lucy like him too?

03-02-2003 19:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

My one cousin is like Lucy. In fact, she is a virtual incarnation of Charles Shultz's character. Looks like her, has the same attitude ... all of that.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-03-2003 02:26 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

"Sgt. Chandler's draggin' the lake. He's the best cop on the beat."

Tongue

03-05-2003 19:55 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Was he really a cop at one time? If so, he should have arrested Berger! Big Grin

Cool
03-05-2003 19:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

BOMP BOMP BOMP
03-05-2003 23:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler and Berger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH