Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs Waterstone Bass Guitar!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs Waterstone Bass Guitar!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

The Lost Dogs Waterstone Bass Guitar!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Waterstone bass guitar played by The Lost Dogs on their trek down Route 66 last fall is up for auction on EBay.

Go here If you want to see and hear what Derri has to say about the Waterstone bass.

Don't be a loser. Make a bid!

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
04-22-2009 23:04 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guess I'm a loser.... Frown

Oh, well.

Next time........................................

04-22-2009 23:54 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am a loser

04-23-2009 09:53 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Great Beatles song.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-23-2009 09:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

If I had the money, I'd bid. I've always wanted an acoustic bass, and one played by the Dogs makes it even better.

BTW, initially it was said that they would all be playing Waterstone guitars. What happened to that? Were there more guitars? There is supposed to be another one listed, but I don't see it. I saw them twice for the Route 66 tour and didn't see anyone but Derri playing 'em.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 04-23-2009 10:42.

04-23-2009 10:39 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
I saw them twice for the Route 66 tour

I'm officially jealous.

04-23-2009 11:07 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I assume that one auction at a time is better for bidding...

04-23-2009 12:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah and they may not of all played them on every stop.

04-23-2009 15:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Great Beatles song.
I think that's I'm a loser you're thinking about. I did not contract a contraction.

04-23-2009 16:27 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs Waterstone Bass Guitar!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH