Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2 questions you HAVE to ask on Terry's tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 questions you HAVE to ask on Terry's tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

2 questions you HAVE to ask on Terry's tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey kids!!

as you know, Terry will be taking questions on the tour he's doing with his son Andrew and Steve Hindalong.

There are 2 questions you guys HAVE to ask -- I promise you won't be bored.

1) ask him about my bachelor party

2) ask him about Marc Sercom's (road manager for the Choir) bachelor party

it's not what you thinkSmile

we'll compare notes at the end of the tour to see if he left anything out....
06-22-2009 17:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: 2 questions you HAVE to ask on Terry's tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great, and here's one for tchandler...

1) Is it true you've put down some bass lines for a couple of new choir songs?

06-22-2009 23:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) Why aren't you touring out west?

and

2) Why did you write the music for the Swirling Eddie's CD the midget...? Isn't Camarrillo capable of writing music?

(Oh, was that three questions? Now four?).

06-23-2009 09:25 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why, yes, as a matter of fact i did lay down some bass stuff for potential new choir songs very recently ... i'm curioius as to how the news traveled that fast ...

and of course i didn't write any music for "midget...

and berger played bass on it... Smile

and i can't tour because of my stupid job ...
06-23-2009 13:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Oops! My two question's were for Terry.

Tim, what can you tell us about the new Choir music? I've already started the rumor that Mylon LeFevre will be a special guest.

06-23-2009 15:23 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

quote:
Tim, what can you tell us about the new Choir music? I've already started the rumor that Mylon LeFevre will be a special guest.

no, oddly it will be baseball legend JimLefebvre
06-24-2009 16:41 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

Perhaps the idea is, with his help, you guys will knock the next album out of the park?

Or maybe the songs are baseball-themed?

06-24-2009 17:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
why, yes, as a matter of fact i did lay down some bass stuff for potential new choir songs very recently ... i'm curioius as to how the news traveled that fast ...

and of course i didn't write any music for "midget...

and berger played bass on it... Smile

and i can't tour because of my stupid job ...

Derri and Facebook are not a good combination if you want to keep anything quiet... Wink

06-24-2009 19:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:

Rookie of the Year and World Series winner in 1965! Go Dodgers!
Is it true, Tim, that Jimmy and George W at the 2008 Olympics discussed Chandler's little known record for inside the park homers in pony league?
06-24-2009 23:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
i can't tour because of my stupid job ...

Stupid Jobs!

07-04-2009 02:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey, Dennis! Long time, no read!

07-04-2009 07:57 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hello.
Mostly been on Facebook for the past 6 months or so.

07-04-2009 08:03 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Well, don't stay away so long! It's been way too quiet around here lately.

07-04-2009 08:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shhhhhh!
You can't talk like that around here!

Shocked

07-04-2009 08:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Hello.

. . . eating Hot Pockets & Toast, drinking coffee, tea & BeeR while listening to something called vinyl Confused

07-29-2009 13:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
... i'm curioius as to how the news traveled that fast ...

cause, Tweedlederri and Tweedlesteve twitterd about it . . .

07-29-2009 13:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Hello.

. . . eating Hot Pockets & Toast, drinking coffee, tea & BeeR while listening to something called vinyl Confused

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cool
07-29-2009 16:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool

08-04-2009 19:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
minutia minutia is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 02-25-2007

So did anyone ask these questions? Details!
09-03-2009 09:10 minutia is offline Search for Posts by minutia Add minutia to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Rumor is that Terry threw out the 8th person to ask these questions at a concert. It turned out to be Tim Chandler in a dress doing his best (i.e., a terrible) Margaret Dumont impression.
06-08-2017 07:41 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2 questions you HAVE to ask on Terry's tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH