Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Grandview, MO show 7-30-09 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Grandview, MO show 7-30-09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrDanAmos DrDanAmos is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-628.gif

Registration Date: 09-06-2003

Grandview, MO show 7-30-09 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just curious who here attended the show in Grandview, MO Thursday night on 7/30/09? It might have been a "gyp show" but I feel like we got the best show with Terry and Michael Roe in concert!

This was the first show I have attended with Terry. I've been listening to his music ever since I bought Preachers from Outer Space an eon ago from Rad Rockers (among 77's rarities...I guess I was a reverse of most fan journeys...I started with some of the obscure/rare stuff and worked my way into the more mainstream stuff) and don't have many excuses for not attending a concert before.

upload photos to paste code

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrDanAmos: 08-01-2009 02:55.

08-01-2009 02:43 DrDanAmos is offline Send an Email to DrDanAmos Search for Posts by DrDanAmos Add DrDanAmos to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I've been listening to his music ever since I bought Preachers from Outer Space"

Hey, same here! I purchased my copy at a CBS. I got to Hound of Heaven and was hooked on DA for life.

08-01-2009 08:10 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
DrDanAmos DrDanAmos is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-628.gif

Registration Date: 09-06-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrDanAmos
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, apparently nobody posting here went to this show. But here is a good write up on it written by the guy who ran sound for the show. I think he does a better job at it than I could!

http://radiofreeraytown.wordpress.com/20...d-to-be-wanted/

upload photos to paste code
08-17-2009 00:16 DrDanAmos is offline Send an Email to DrDanAmos Search for Posts by DrDanAmos Add DrDanAmos to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I was there!

Was a good show.. maybe I can get around to posting a photo or two.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-17-2009 14:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Grandview, MO show 7-30-09

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH