Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rare CDs (and others) for sale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rare CDs (and others) for sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-02-2003

Rare CDs (and others) for sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am trying to change my completist ways and am selling some CDs. What doesn't sell from here will probably be put up on eBay but I wanted to give people here a chance at them first, I would rather they go to a home where they will be appreciated rather than be simply treated as product. Shipping charges are not included -- but of course, the more you buy the better the shipping rate. None of the CDs are SS.

CDs of various artists, including DA/SE/TT: (I'm only noting the DA related songs, but there are many other songs on these CDs)
----------------------------------------------------------
Seventeen Frontline Classics Vol 2 -- SE "Catch that Angel" $1

Reflections a Brainstorm companion -- DA Note to Anna, LD, Amber Waves Goodbye, DA Buffalo Hills (acoustic), LD Smokescreen, Hard time... $1

Rock the Brainstorm Rock collection: DA If you want to, LD Scenic Routes, DA Banquet at the World's End, LD Breathe Deep $1

Alternative Worship: Terry sings On My Feet Again $2

Flevo Totaal Festival, Live Tapes DA sings "Sanctuary" live in 1985. $5

Brow Beat: TT Will have to do for now, LD No Ship Coming in $5

Brow Beats Wither Wing: TT Happy Old Man, TT Allison $5

Regular Releases:
--------------------------
Berry Vest of the SE $9

Terry Taylor: Avocado Faultline $9

Terry Taylor and friends Ruckus at the Edge of Nowhere $9

Meat the Farm Beatles -- original issue. $9

Random Acts and Hodgepodge (original issue in the cardboard cover), numbered, #237 $9

TT Songs for the Day After Christmas $9

DA Our Personal Favorite World Famous Hits $9

Terry Taylor Ten Gallon Hat #267/1000 $9

LD Little Red Riding Hood $9
DA Motor Cycle $9
TST A Briefing for the Ascent $9
DA Preachers from Outer Space $9
DA Kalhoun $9
DA Horrendous Disc (original Solid Rock issue) $9
DA BibleLand $9
DA Songs of the Heart $9
DA Live Bootleg '82 $9

Radio promo releases:
-------------------------------
Songs for Radio LD Built for Glory, Made to Last (two here: editted version and also album version). Breathe Deep, Reasonable Service by Mercy River (written by TT). $5

Nu-music Rock Radio Sampler volume 4: SE Knee Jerk $1

TST Mr Flutter/You Lay Down Radio promo (includes Terry introducing and talking about the songs). Also includes "As Long as I Live". $5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

I will also be selling some DA-related collectible vinyl (no that doesn't mean Shotgun Angel circa 1977), but I need to dig them out and see what I have. For those who have a wider ranging taste, I'm going to be getting rid of some other, older CCM (generally, 90s and before). But I'm still making up that list.

If you are interested, please email me at voxrob@earthlink.net. I will not make any more movement elsewhere for a couple of weeks.
08-19-2009 00:41 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by voxrob
Quite a response Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't expecting the response I've gotten -- but, FYI, most of the things are spoken. I will keep everyone's email around just in case a sale falls through and then contact you if an item is instantly available.

Thank you,

Rob
08-20-2009 02:35 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by voxrob
Some additional items... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A couple people asked me about the vinyl and other CCM which caused me to root through some more boxes and I have a few more additional items available:

DA Alarma CD $9

TST Avocado Club Volume 1, 5 cuts $9

TST Avocado Club Volume 2, 2 cuts 9

Swirling Eddies Let's Spin $9
08-20-2009 02:37 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rare CDs (and others) for sale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH