Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pledge Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pledge Music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Pledge Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just throwing this out there: http://www.pledgemusic.com/

It's an organization that takes pledges from fans to support a new project. 15% goes to Pledge (10% if you do multiple projects) and there is an option to send part of the proceeds to charity.

Sounds like an interesting venture.

10-26-2009 09:30 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

Cool RE: Pledge Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now i think i can help out here............. Big Grin

10-26-2009 12:26 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is pretty interesting, I will pass the link on to Terry.

10-27-2009 21:03 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

RE: Pledge Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
now i think i can help out here............. Big Grin

Oh, why don't you go fly back to Disneyland LD and let the heavy hitters do the fundraising! Tongue

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
10-28-2009 09:21 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pledge Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH